Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love stirring the proverbial pot' date=' now calm down you guys are acting like a bunch of mormons. Cant you tell when someones pulling your leg? [/quote']

Even though I'm a member of the religion you are referring to, I won't take any offense. I believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, regardless of whether or not it is based in fact. Don't worry, you aren't the first person to have a risque avatar removed.

I love stirring the proverbial pot' date=' now calm down you guys are acting like a bunch of mormons. Cant you tell when someones pulling your leg? [/quote']

Even though I'm a member of the religion you are referring to, I won't take any offense. I believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, regardless of whether or not it is based in fact. Don't worry, you aren't the first person to have a risque avatar removed.

:rolleyes: this whole subject is boring, I think alot of you need to grow some thicker skin. As to the mormon religion, just like the Jewish people whom im always defending and taking shit for same= all the time. I dont care what anyone believes in, and i dont judge people by there beliefs, or religion. Just keep in mind that a few of your beliefs would represent a very small percentage of this forum ie. case in point or rather "the case of the missing avatar".

You could have a naked avatar as far as I cared, if the site wasn't: family friendly.

What's "family friendly" supposed to mean? Do these "family friendly" people support the fight against the mpaa like i do? I think not!

Im not into gratitous nudity and my avatar was fully clothed therefore it shouldnt be a problem! I'll be happy to elaborate further on this position.

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, STFU about it already. Find some other place to stir the pot and get your kicks, okay?

STOP TROLLING.

Look here no ones trolling I dont know what upset you so much your yelling at me! That's very rude ya know :thinking:

You are trolling - if we're defining trolling as going out of your way to try and provoke a reaction. Your avatar wasn't a big deal - but you're clearly proud of getting away with it and also proud of baiting people to reply.

To be honest, I'm surprised your wrist has not been more publically slapped.

Guest Mrthumps
You are trolling - if we're defining trolling as going out of your way to try and provoke a reaction. Your avatar wasn't a big deal - but you're clearly proud of getting away with it and also proud of baiting people to reply.

To be honest, I'm surprised your wrist has not been more publically slapped.

Look at her title..."borg"....that means she's been banned.

Can't get more publically slapped than that. ;)

I like the dartboard and the "10" for your avatar. Very original.

First off, I always pretty much knew that the 10 thing reffered to TENebrae, but to learn the meaning of the name itself... was kinda suprising. I do know a bit of latin myself, but I never came across that word. Seems like you were just trying to duplicate "Niteshdw" in a clever way when you made the name.

Actually, I shouldn't really talk... my nick has a sort of negative meaning as well, but it's not nearly as... literal.

I like the dartboard and the "10" for your avatar. Very original.

I always wondered about that. Is there any meaning there?

Not a dartboard, those are divided into twenty radial sections. Mine is divded into ten radial sections.

And let me assure everyone, my use of Tenebrae greatly precedes my presence on this site... and probably the founding of this site, I imagine.

Besides, Tenebrae generally means Darkness - or Darkness of Death. Nite, has nothing to do with it.

Guest Mrthumps

Figured it was about time I got a new one.

I'll be extremely impressed if anyone in these parts knows the anime it's from.

ggg2ne9.gif