What do I do now?

jd5419

I seem to have a problem. I've watched every episode of TNG, DS9, and VOY along with the movies that are based on TNG. I'm downloading TOS but I doubt that will last me long either. What should I do when I run out? I'm quite the star trek addict and I dont know what I'll do without it... Nevermind having to deal with the ending of those series and not knowing what happens to the people (characters) in them is hard enough..

Got just the answer for you! There is this great new form of information storage and transfer that is just coming out. Don't know if it will catch on but if you take the time to master it I'm positive that it will give you will many hours of pleasure in the Star Trek universe.

Now here's what you do.

BUY THE BOOKS AND READ.

What should I do when I run out? I'm quite the star trek addict and I dont know what I'll do without it...

You're joking right? There ARE other things out there besides Star Trek that are just as good (maybe even better). Don't be single-minded. Be open-minded. Here's a list from oldest to newest which you should download immediately:

- Twilight Zone'

- The Outer Limits

- Planet of the Apes

- Buck Rogers

- Battlestar Galactica

- Quantum Leap

- the New Outer Limits

- The X-Files

- Sliders

- Babylon 5 (a novel for tv)

- Farscape

Those shows ought to keep you busy for the next 5 years.

troy

I felt very sad after watching Voyager, I mean it just ends without letting you know what happens to the characters, I really what to know what happens when they get back to Earth.

BTW Battlestar Galactica is quite good and so is Farscape.

When Star Trek ran out, I just switched to Doctor Who, which is working out well, so far, since I hadn't seen any Doctor Who since the early 1980s.

Come to think of it, I seem to have been switching back and forth between these two for decades. In the 1960s and 70s it was Star Trek. In the the late 70s and early 80s it was Doctor Who. Then it was Star Trek again, and now I'm back to Doctor Who.

It's a vicious circle really. ;)

I've seen all TNG, TOS, TAS, DS9, VOY, ENT and movies. In short - everything. Don't worry, when you get to your last episode/movie, you'll already miss the one you've seen at the beginning B)

And don't get too addicted, there IS a real life also ;)

I felt very sad after watching Voyager, I mean it just ends without letting you know what happens to the characters, I really what to know what happens when they get back to Earth.

You should read homecoming books 1 &2 they are voyager books and they are set directly after the series ends and it is quite a good story about what happens to the characters after they get home, that is the nearest we are ever going to get anyway. :D

I'll second all that, Battlestar is starting to become more interesting.

You should read homecoming books 1 &2 they are voyager books and they are set directly after the series ends and it is quite a good story about what happens to the characters after they get home, that is the nearest we are ever going to get anyway. :D

Wow I never knew about those, I will try to find them ASAP. Thats for letting me know :)

Got just the answer for you! There is this great new form of information storage and transfer that is just coming out. Don't know if it will catch on but if you take the time to master it I'm positive that it will give you will many hours of pleasure in the Star Trek universe.

Now here's what you do.

BUY THE BOOKS AND READ.

Buy books. Down load them & read them on you're comp

That was what I hated about the ending as well.. One minute, battling borg, the next "Hi everyone, we're home!"

There WERE 2 novels (part of a series) written to fill in that gap. Good reading too..

Star Trek Voyager: Homecoming (book 1)

Star Trek Voyager: The Farther Shore (book 2)

Both by Christie Golden

I'd recommend them..

-

As for what else to do if you saw all the episodes, READ THE BOOKS!! MY god there are some I've had for years but love to read over and over again..

Chris