Thread from another forum

Annika

Sorry, I can't help myself. I couldn't stop laughing after reading this and I just had to share it with you. Read this on another BT-forum where they are very strict about ratios.

I left out the names, and I can't quote the smilies but there were a lot of them :D

Hello! can someone please add ratio to my account so I can download.

have a nice day

??? what ???

try asking again with more detail

lol he needs that thing from that guy on that show at that time.

Come on!

I have account nr 5 here, one of the first users. So I am worthy unilimited downloading I THINK.

Have a nice day!

oh now i understand youn want free credit.

easy answer

no

sorry for starying off topic, but here's another thread that belongs in a "best of..." forum, lol

you I demand you adding ratio to my account. 6.0 is fine to start with. I be back later when I need more...

Thanks in advance

you demand nothing.

warned

continue this series of demands and your gone

is this thread remaining unlocked for comic relief?

no to give the user a chance to finalise.

as in "finalize her account" by being banned?

What is she on?!? I want it...

This is some seriously funny shit lol Hope no banning takes place because that's the best line I've seen here in a long time. That's gotta be worth a couple of GiGs at least. If I could , I would happily donate some of my upload just to keep you around

LMAO - so glad i too a look at this thread

4 weeks warning. I realy want to say some realy nasty words, but I keep them for my self. Come on, take a look at my ratio at Bitme.org and other trackers. Im a poweruser and VIP all over! I just got rid of my warning from Bitme.org last night, for posting an insect pic in the shoutbox. Did not fucking know it was against the rules.

Grrr!

For God sake!

Im user #5. The 5 person who registerd on the site. Im worthy alot of free ratio!

COME ON! But, you just a moderater, you cant even add ratio! mohaha =) You can just warn and ban ppl. I will mail the big guys about this, and make you fired.

Best Regards

can i not.

check your ratio now.

Your the worst modearetor I EVER seen! You realy need a crash course in moderating. If there is any. If not can I, the greatest write an guide for you.

i wont never ever say "I m sorry" - I am a man, not mouse. I think before Im typing!

END IF!

i will give a chance to appologise

Ratio 0.000 ! That fine! So i can start from the beggining.. Reset my download to, and please dont remove my upload stats..

regards!

ok so no appology

sorry but your banned

Edit: Incase anyone is curious he sent himself two invites before posting this. I think he might get a surprise that they dont work.

classic!

oh. moderator.... how I love thee.

"you demand nothing."

"can i not"

yar. there's gold in them there hills. As someone who has spent entirely too much time on various msg boards and the like... this is some of the best modding i'vr ever seen. It's take no shit swashbuckling excellence.

@ .... you've been here a week or two longer than me.... yet you haven't even broken the 500mb mark. For someone who is VIP all over... you sure don't seem to know much about anything... especially the way things work.

i mean your comments are borderline insane.

as for thinking before typing... It doesn't count if you think about the pretty colored marshmallows in your cereal before you start making ludicrous demands.

either you live with circus folk... or really REALLY need to work on your social skills.

LOLLER-SKATES!

this thread totally made my morning.

*explodes into lol-ecules*

Please don't delete this thread any time soon. Give everyone a chance to read it, it will do wonders for people who have a bad mood

i will even keep it open for people to have a laugh... but its moving to chat just for that very reason

Guest Mrthumps

This is even funnier than the messageboard I was on where a kid was trying to convince everyone he was on the halo2 team because he beat one of the makers in a game of halo at E3.

Guest Mrthumps

I would like to see ratios again. It would get rid of the leachers

What does your statement have to do with this topic other than you trying to hijack this really funny thread and push your opinion?

I would like to see ratios again. It would get rid of the leachers

As would I. Granted we have a small niche community, I think it would help. I'd gladly leave stuff seeding for days and weeks at a time to keep a good ratio, and to ward off leechers in the end.

Nothing sucks like 300 peers on a torrent, with 0 seeds, for over 3 weeks time..

• 3 weeks later...

What's funnier is this person is probably running all over trying to get upgraded in the real world.........

Wow -

"Can I supersize My Account?"

"I wasn't satisfied with that last Gig of downloads, I'd like to have that back..."