What turns you off? - Unaphrodisiacs

StitchInTime

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how this post will soon be banished to Rura Penthe, I would like to take this opportunity to say that bad teeth really turn me off, I mean if a person doesn't have good dental hygiene then what do they have? nothing I want.

Is that shallow of me?

Being a stupid idiot is my #1 turn off.

I went out with this chick once that honestelly thought that unicorns were EXTINCT (not mythical), and that there was only one galaxy in the universe, and whenever she lost her keys or lighter or whatever, she'd 'cast a locating spell' to find it, like she was some kind of mystical human Google or something.

Only went out with her once, never called her back.

Sov.. i'm sorry for you. How terrible it must be. I'll cast a no-more-weird-chicks spell on you to make sure you never meet them again! Let me get my extinct lepricorn amulet to power this spell up...

Beawulf are you a girl? I'm confused...

Ugly people turn me off I guess. Thats easy.

I went out with this chick once that honestelly thought that unicorns were EXTINCT (not mythical), and that there was only one galaxy in the universe, and whenever she lost her keys or lighter or whatever, she'd 'cast a locating spell' to find it, like she was some kind of mystical human Google or something.

Only went out with her once, never called her back.

Dude, you probably turned down Queen of the Fairies or someone. :p

I'd say Prawns, and the people I hate.

That sounds more like possible psychiatric problems than stupidity.

ladies that mix up star trek and star wars.... You don't have to like it' date=' but atleast know the difference ;)[/quote']

Oh, yes, of course. I know exactly what you mean.

The difference is self-evident.

Star Trek is what happens during the courtship phase.

Star Wars is what happens after the marriage.

;)

Guest c4evap
Threads like " Outer Limits - Did Alyssa Milano get implants?"

c4 B)

Yes, there's nothing like a plastic OD. What do people see in that? I honestly don't get it, and I don't want to either.

What's a "plastic OD"? I googled it and got this. Is that what you mean?

c4 :p

Drunks, I can't stand sloppy drunk girls.

Although getting sloppy drunk with your girl is a huge turn on. I remember once me and my ex when we first became an "item", got disgustingly drunk, so drunk that we just kept riding the elevator of her building up and down while we were going at eachother. Now that was fun cause we just didn't care where we were or who was watching; not to mention neither of us could barley stand up.