What turns you off? - Unaphrodisiacs

StitchInTime

What's a "super-ultra-feminist" like? You say they're not attractive. Do you mean physically or otherwise?

*Mentally* unattractive. They're the type where, if you say, "You have a beautiful body" they think you're degrading them. That's messed-up. That's why I like my current girlfriend. She's a genius. And we have great conversations.

But she's beautiful too. And she doesn't mind if I admire her beauty... she doesn't go into a hysterical feminazi diatribe about how I'm objectifying her, just because I stare at her cute butt when she's undressing.

A woman should be able to handle a man admiring *all* her traits - mind, soul, body. Feminists can handle the first two, but if I admire the body, suddenly they have a fit. She could be the most beauitful woman physically, but if she's going to have a fit & stress my life, I'll pass.

No thanks.

troy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I'd say something civil, but what the hey, to be honest that last post has to be one of the most insulting things I've seen in a long time.

Dear troy, thank you for your post and I am sure that every transvestite, or pre/post op transexual on the forums is going to find a strap on made of TNT and shove it up...your...

Before anyone even decides to get on my case, this just illustrates troy's lack of civility for the other members of the forum and his lack of compassion for his fellows, be they men, women or inbetween.

tact troy, tact...

The Wolf has now moved this post to the Mirror Universe, since he can see it getting a little hot in here ;)

Okay, we all agree everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. But that doesn't mean it is allways proper to advertise that opinion... :(

For example: Don't expect to walk into a bar where you know there are Liverpool fans having a drink, scream at his/her face: "Liverpool is the worst team in the world". And still expect to come out without a broken nose!

I'm completely behind the comments made by Fenris and S0V!

hey troy, dude you been bangin the same drum for a while man. if people keep on at you over the same issue then its hard to stop responding especially if people arent working to solve the problem.

i think its important that everyne have their opinion and feel they are able to voice it but sometimes you gotta wonder if its a good idea or not. there is no profit in puttin yourself in a position where youre gona take a hammering over an opinion.

im not sidin with anyone on this but sometimes you dont have to apologise for havin an opinion or an ideal just for makin an oversight and not thinkin about peoples feelings. worst thing is is when people get like that is that once the insults start flyin, who stops first cos by then everyone is justified in their anger.

anyhoo....

Seeing as how this post will soon be banished to Rura Penthe, I would like to take this opportunity to say that bad teeth really turn me off, I mean if a person doesn't have good dental hygiene then what do they have? nothing I want.

Is that shallow of me?

well i only have a few teeth left so that lets me off the hook lol

there is more to a person than teeth try looking at the mind

silly topic anyway

I was just visualizing in my head "The Crying Game".... you know, where a guy meets a beautiful woman... they make love and.... ooops, she's a man.

I don't have anything against transvestites.

I just don't want to date one. (I don't like men.)

troy

My girlfriend, I really did love her, but the insecurity and refusal to work while she has two teenage kids, and expects me to handle everything, that's got me turned off. There's more to it than that, but that's the crux of it.

I was just visualizing in my head "The Crying Game".... you know, where a guy meets a beautiful woman... they make love and.... ooops, she's a man.

troy

....you have a gift troy.

no doubt about it:D

Threads like " Outer Limits - Did Alyssa Milano get implants?" c4 B)

ME: "Wow. You look absolutely beautiful."

C4: "Shut up. Stop objectifying me."

Hahahahaha...you're an idiot! Hahahahahahaha...

MAJOR turn-off. Here I am trying to give me a woman a compliment, and she has to go off w/ her "men objectify women" neurosis. Yeah okay, SOME men see women as breasts & nothing else, but not me. I admire the whole package - body, brains, personality.

Anyway, forget that. I don't need some woman treating me a a stereotypical "idiot male"... especially on the first date.

I wasn't aware we were dating. That's a scarey thought. And...YUCKO!

ANOTHER TURNOFF -

Women that look like they're men. I can't be sure that maybe she *is* a man... or used to be. (shudder)

troy

If you're refering to me I can only say one thing. Thank you! Thank you for plainly showing everyone your true colors Troy. I had suspected you are a bigot and now we all know this to be true. I can only hope that someday you make these bigoted comments in front of someone like myself and they proceed to pound your arse into the pavement. It's a shame I am forced to share the same planet with you and others like yourself!

Me: Troy...anything to say in your defense?

Troy: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...ad nauseam...

c4 B)

FYI, I believe he found out before they made love.

troy

Gee Troy...I thought you said you liked everybody. Anyway, I smell a ban coming on..I mean besides the BS stink you are spreading all over this forum. Once again, you are showing your true colors.

NOTE: I could have just deleted your outrageous comments but I thought it better to leave them so others could have the benefit of meeting a real dyed-in-the-wool bigot. BTW, I found a group you might like to join...

bigot_bunch.jpg

c4 B)