ALIAS

Guest c4evap

Hahahahahahahaha...that's funny. Is there ANYTHING on TV that is based on/in reality? Even the news is not reality and "reality TV" is anything but...

c4 B)

Stargate is based on reality... I even asked an Air Force officer where it was and he told me he wasn't allowed to say ;) :p

• 4 weeks later...
I sometimes watch it on tv. But i don't dl and i won't dl any episodes. I have more important things to download. I started to watch alias because i thought it had smthng to do with the comic book "alias" but i found out that there isn't any connection at all. That really turned me down. but it's Watchable. ( Is that a real word?)

According to The Merriam-Webster online dictionary it is a real word.

Watchable

One entry found for watchable.

Main Entry: watch·able

Pronunciation: 'wä-ch&-b&l, 'wo-

Function: adjective

: worth watching

- watchable noun

c4 B)

I've enjoyed the show from the first episode. it's fun. The last I heard is this is the last season. final episode will be in February - don't take that as gospel. you can get seasons 2, 3, 4, 5 - now at tvtorrents.com - season 1 doesn't seem to be up any longer

Has been a blast, all of it. From the very first season is had drama, style and realistic characters. I will miss it when it ends, but it will have to end. There's only so many times Syd can go through certain traumas. Ironically, it's Sydney that's the problem; Arvin Sloane has many more plots left in him before the character runs dry, as do Jack Bristow and Nadia, whereas Sydney Bristow is just getting tiring.

Has been a blast' date=' all of it. From the very first season is had drama, style and realistic characters. I will miss it when it ends, but it [b']will[/b] have to end. There's only so many times Syd can go through certain traumas. Ironically, it's Sydney that's the problem; Arvin Sloane has many more plots left in him before the character runs dry, as do Jack Bristow and Nadia, whereas Sydney Bristow is just getting tiring.

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree. You are right on target with regard to Arvin Sloane. That SOB could carry a show all on his own. What a character.

One thing that really bugged me about the show (and granted it's a very small thing) was when they changed the opening credits and cut the rest of the cast out of them focusing solely on Sydney. I just didn't see the logic in that...unless they were really trying to target young teenage boys :p

c4 B)

• 2 months later...

I very much enjoyed Alias, and I must say I felt all the actors did a wonderfull job. I will keep an eye out for anything they will be in. I was one who went to the websites dedicated to keeping Alias and a couple other shows on the air, unfortunately it did not seem to help much. Well, at least I think they are keeping one of my other shows on. It's not sci fi, but it is pretty funny, Arrested Developement. If nyone hears anything about that show, shoot me a pm if ya have the time. TY.

I used to watch Alias all the time on the TV, one of mt fave shows. Then the DVD's came out so I bought them. My husband had only seen S2, so over the course of 3 weeks we sat down and watched all 4 boxsets!!! It was so much better getting to see them all in one hit.

I think the cast are great (although I can't for the life of me understand why Jen married Ben Affleck!) and although I am really sad it got canned, I couldn't really see it going on after she had her baby.