Movie: Doom

vtallbloke

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it.....and was disappointed, with the storyline and how it had no relevance towards the games whatsoever, complete bs...

But if want to see the Rock doing okish acting then go ahead, I need to find out who I can talk to, to get back the hour and a half of my life back.... :o

What do you expect, EVERY movie based on a video game has sucked so bad that i can't comprehend why people in hollywood even attempt to make these types of movies. Just wait until Halo comes out and all the Xbox lovers will gripe about that too, honestly i need to start a petition to stop Hollywood from making this sort of crap {Fumes}

What do you expect, EVERY movie based on a video game has sucked so bad that i can't comprehend why people in hollywood even attempt to make these types of movies. Just wait until Halo comes out and all the Xbox lovers will gripe about that too, honestly i need to start a petition to stop Hollywood from making this sort of crap {Fumes}

if you like Jason Statham do check out the film lock, stock and two smoking barrels...class film

• 2 weeks later...

street fighter was good..... lol

• 1 month later...

see this flick for only these moments...

the rock when he tries to get the BFG

gets the BFG

fires the BFG

talks about the amount of rounds in the BFG...

the FPS scene and the fight scene at the end.

that's all that's worth seeing.

i sware a straight to the sci-fi channel version of this flick could have been better.

it will suck ass thats it. it's going to be hour and half of sucking balls.

you where right, that movie was an hour and a half of sucking balls... it had like NO POINT what so ever, and they gave every one a gun... even the man in the wheel chair... they shot every thing that moved... they blew up every freaking thing.. and when all the bad guys where killed they started to kill eachother, one word to describe it; "LAME".

It was stupid, on the Back of 'the rock' he had "Semper fidelis" which is the United States marien Corps. Saying. Its Latin for "always faithful", b/c our Mariens are always faithful to the corps.... yet-the Rock shoot up every one and even ppl on his team... thats not to faithful...

I saw the Doom movie a few days ago, and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. Then again, I was expecting something as blasphemous the Super Mario movie / Double Dragon, and Mortal Kombat was.

It was ALRIGHT (read: I downloaded it, and didn't feel ripped off afterwards). The best part of the movie by far was the 10 or so miniutes of the fist person shooting. That's all Doom (the game) is about, shooting demons in the face point blank with a shotgun. NOT the 'deep story line', or even the graphics. It's all about shooting stuff, and gettin' with the violence.

I can't wait for a Counter Strike movie. 2 hours of the CT's trying to locate and disarm the bomb, while the terrorists (all played by 13 year old boys) AWP spawn camp.

(And yes, the guy from Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels / Snatch would be the perfect pick for Hitman. Vin Diesle, damn your eyes.)