Favorite Captain

superman9595

Well, I think the most ideal captain as a character would be indeed Picard, but then he never faced the 'tricky' situations Sisko had to face...

So even though I really like Picard and think he might be the best captain, if I had to choose for a captain to serve under, I'd have to say I'd choose Sisko...

Now, which one will I vote for.... :thinking:

It will definately not be Kirk, b'cause in my eyes he to much of a daredevil to be trustworthy as a captain. Neither will it be Janeway, I really didn't like the way she commanded Voyager...

Sisko or Picard is a very difficult choice. And in view of the episodes they played in and the issues they faced, I choose Sisko, because he was more of a 'crew-captain' and in the end Picard was a serious 'ego-tripper', not something I admire in a captain.

So Sisko it is!

Oh come on! Shatner will leave behind an impressive body of work! There's that show...oh, wait, I was thinking of someone else. Well, there were those recordings he made back in the 60s...scratch that. Um....ummmmmmmmmm...ahhhhhhh

c4 :p

I voted for Picard, he was confident, skilled, witty, had a strong sense of morales. Plus he likes shakespeare ;)

How could you leave Captain Archer from the poll!! you cant ask who is the best captain and not include one of the options!

I also vote for deleting this thread and starting it again with ALL the options. Before there are too many posts.

Oh come on! Shatner will leave behind an impressive body of work! There's that show...oh, wait, I was thinking of someone else. Well, there were those recordings he made back in the 60s...scratch that. Um....ummmmmmmmmm...ahhhhhhh

c4 :p

Ummmm You are aware Mr. Shatner has won two Best Supporting actor Emmy's back to back for his role on Boston Legal right???? Right??? I guess not.

Again Kirk IS Star Trek and if it wasn't for him you'd have no Picard, or Sisko.