Defiant VS. Voyager

superman9595

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defiant is a toy. they let cadets flew them??? and its worf's most prize posession? dont make me laugh. and i thought starfleet had agreed not to have a cloaked ship? or was the trity breached by then? so why not adapt the technology from the Pegasus? far more greater!

i vote voyager! i admire the spirit behind the team effort between maquis and starfleet and the long effort to get home. some might say janeway cheated, but i believe its for the greater good. but i guess the timeline has been contaminated. just imagine how much technology that may advance prematurely. janeway defies the prime directive but i love the ship... and the crew except the annoying neelix.

btw... the disappointment of ENDGAME's ending is still haunting me. VOY's closure was left hanging. i know they managed to get home and all... but ALL GOOD THINGS and THE THINGS WE LEFT BEHIND.. or was it something else... it ended properly and they touch u deep inside that u really get attached to the show. i miss those days.... hmmmm... maybe branon and bragga can do a movie for VOY: The Untold Story. LOL!!! STXI The Beginning seems to be out of place. first u have archer, now u wanna go even more back-dated. please!

may the borg be with us!

The Defiant didn't LET Cadets fly them - it did have a crew but was killed and the cadets (who were Red Squad 'Special' cadets) took over and were. And the reason Worf probably liked the ship was cause it was a real warship

You know Janeway, again, would do the jobs of her entire crew.

"Should I fire phasers, Captain?" Asks Cmdr. Tuvok. "No", replies the ever resourceful Janeway, "I'll do it, and I'll pilot while we're at it.", "but that's my job" remarks Lt. Paris. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AT THE CONN!" Yells a furious Janeway, before proceeding to transport her crew into space, to stop them hogging her consoles and doing her job.

The Beginning hasn't been confirmed.

And quite frankly, I'd have trusted Red Squad more than I'd trust Voyager anyday.

Dude, Red squad was a joke, I hated them. I was whising while i watch, that i could go in there and shjt kick their stupid captian. He was a cockey littel turd. He got his entire crew killed... almost all of it, that stupid emo blonde chick some how managed to survive... ( if it where up to me she would die too.)

If Voyager ever fought Defiant in the series I belive it would end in a draw.

I voted Voyager. Cause Voyager reminds me of a home and Defiant is more like a car. And a Home is priceless while a car is replaceble...

actualy my home was about 300,000$ and our car was 7,000$, lol. i know what you mean though. They should make a discovery card comercial about that.

"Paying two drunk men to make a crappy VOY series, 800,000$"

"Getting a lame, bad actor to play captin, 200,000$"

"buying the lame series at a overpriced store, 120$"

"watching the worst ending to a series ever made, and watching the borg get their ass kicked...Priceless"

I don't know, In the games (armada II) the defiant is the most crappiest vessel you can build... And with all that ablative armor, shielding and borg warheads voyager would kick the #### (can't we say that... I thought we only couldn't say ratio) out of that little ship...

But then again if you look at the DS9 series, it's supposed to be that tough warship... But I played Armada II before I saw DS9, so I'm sticking with Voyager.

actually the defiant class can be quite useful in armada II. They're cheap to build and cost no dilithium, and with the special weapon upgrade and borg cube theyre extremly good base defence while the galaxys take the offensive.

I don't know, In the games (armada II) the defiant is the most crappiest vessel you can build... And with all that ablative armor, shielding and borg warheads voyager would kick the #### (can't we say that... I thought we only couldn't say ratio) out of that little ship...

But then again if you look at the DS9 series, it's supposed to be that tough warship... But I played Armada II before I saw DS9, so I'm sticking with Voyager.

actually the defiant class can be quite useful in armada II. They're cheap to build and cost no dilithium, and with the special weapon upgrade and borg cube theyre extremly good base defence while the galaxys take the offensive.

well i'm not sure if were counting the games in this discussion - they tend to be different from the TV series...

I voted voyager because they have a BORG on their ship (7 of 9 -GO SEVEN!!!) she would most likely find some crappy fatal flaw in the defiant's design from all the starfleet data she has access to from her borg days.

That theory made as much as sense as saying... DATA is stronger thn Drones so he shud be able to beat the entire collective himself.

or saying... Picard is the best captain 'cause he's bald... which lets him have a cooler head thn the rest.

defiant is a toy. they let cadets flew them??? and its worf's most prize posession? dont make me laugh. and i thought starfleet had agreed not to have a cloaked ship? or was the trity breached by then? so why not adapt the technology from the Pegasus? far more greater!

there was no breach of the romulan treaty. the romulans did not want to spend the time in the gamma quadrant. the federation did have to share all of the info that they learnded from their trips into the gamma. with the romulans. but using the cloak in the alpha quadrant was forbiddin.

there was no breach of the romulan treaty. the romulans did not want to spend the time in the gamma quadrant. the federation did have to share all of the info that they learnded from their trips into the gamma. with the romulans. but using the cloak in the alpha quadrant was forbiddin.

but that didn't stop them :)

If Voyager ever fought Defiant in the series I belive it would end in a draw.

I voted Voyager. Cause Voyager reminds me of a home and Defiant is more like a car. And a Home is priceless while a car is replaceble...

actualy my home was about 300,000$ and our car was 7,000$, lol. i know what you mean though. They should make a discovery card comercial about that.

"Paying two drunk men to make a crappy VOY series, 800,000$"

"Getting a lame, bad actor to play captin, 200,000$"

"buying the lame series at a overpriced store, 120$"

"watching the worst ending to a series ever made, and watching the borg get their ass kicked...Priceless"

May the magic camel of Balsstead lay a jelly-roll in your pajamas!

JANEWAY RULES!

ok, there is one, and only one way to settel this.....ARM WRESTEL!!!!

Cartian Lameway Vrs. Captian Sisko----> Canptian sisko

Link to an online spell checker!

c4 :cyclops:

Noticed I've been quoted/re-quoted...´

In a futile attempt to "clarify".

I would have voted a draw, but that voting option wasn't available.

I spent 7 years watching Voyager on TV and I watched DS9 during a couple of months on DVD. Obviously I'm biased towards Voyager. :thinking:

May the magic camel of Balsstead lay a jelly-roll in your pajamas!

I tried that spell, but nothing happened. ;)

ok, there is one, and only one way to settel this.....ARM WRESTEL!!!!

Cartian Lameway Vrs. Captian Sisko----> Canptian sisko

I second the motion, but may I suggest headbutting instead. :cyclops:

And by the way the "romantic" vids about Janeway + Seven. I saw one some time ago and thought that it was funny . Now that I've found out there's hundreds of them... :(

Damn, there sure are strange ppl...