Defiant VS. Voyager

superman9595

But the interesting thing is that those ARE plausible.

Tobey Maguire in spider-man when he climbs down the stairs and does the wall walk was done without strings n by himself.

n the slo-mo shot of doc jumping through the wall to get the mobile emitter was a classic.

Seriously... they shud've had more stuff like that.

It's always quality nt quantity.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are Flux torpedo's and what is this Anti-proton cannon that the Defiant apparently has???

As far as I was aware the Defiants firepower consisted of pulse phase cannon's and at least two phaser strips, photon and Quantum torpedo launchers 2xforward, 2xaft

Between Intrepid class and Defiant - Defiant would win - she is built for war - is more maneuverability at sublight speeds. She packs far more a punch firing forward than any other ship.

She has regenerative shielding, ablative hull armour.

Intrepid is not a match

Remember that the Defiant class in the mirror universe took out a much larger (then normal) Negh Var class ship.

The Intrepid class has a much better firing arc, with its 11 phaser banks - but those are not as powerful as the Defiants Pulse phasers.

Now look what you've done c4evap.....

J/K ;)

we'll need a new topic i think.... :)

Any Federation ship could beat a Romulan ship - think someones been at the Beatle Snuff!!!

:)

I know...trouble-maker is my middle name :p

c4 B)

• 2 weeks later...

no question, defiant.

reasoning? simple, defiant is a warship, intrepid a long range science/survey vessel(admittedly abit heavily armed for such an endeavor, but still.) voyager got a almost 2 to 1 weight advantage, putting it in another weight class....but they got similar armament, with the amount of firepower in defiant favor, 'toughness', the defiant can take one hell of a beating, and still dish out damage....and although voyager can take a beating, the systems onboard are a little to vulnerable....defiant got edge in manuverability aswell...bottom line? defiant got the better cards, if all other things are equal(as in crew efficiency, and current state of damage...) defiant will win(not even counting any cloaking device, just a defiant).

however, on the 'trip' back to the alpha quadrant, i'd prefer a intrepid class, as it has many other systems superior to defiant that are not directly combat related(better computers, sensors, higher sustainable warp speed, size, comfort, and space for workshops...as spare parts would be a premium commodity, etc.).