Defiant VS. Voyager

superman9595

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voyager in the event of encountering the defiant would basically be a shooting gallery for the defiant,we've seen the Defiant take out Jem'Hadar fighters and Cardassian Ships in seconds...so the Intrepid Class would be at a serious disadvantage in speed and agility while Voyager would be trying to hit the defiant as it approaches the underside of her saucer section think of what happend to the

Galaxy class ship in "The Jem'Hadar" when three Jem'Hadar fighters blew up one nacelle and then kamakazeed into the engineering section. Not to mention if Sisko went up against Janeway he'd win....more combat experiance than Janeway. With Mr. Worf at the Weapons station and Nog at the Helm....the Defiant Class ship will out match and out gun the Intrepid class in a short firefight.

so true' date=' VOY, just has a criminal for a pilot, a guy over the age of 100 at the tactical station, and a first officer who lives by these "vision quests", and an angry klingon for an enginer. I am surprised that they made it all the way back to the Alpha quad....[/quote']

LOL :D

Well the Defiant's Crew in a ego battle against the Voyager crew....ending up with sisko seriously POed at Janeway....worf ready to strangle B'lanna...Nog Throwing punches at Paris[Remember the Pilot ep of Voyager? The Lobi Gemstone Incident?] O'brien yelling at Harry Kim and Doctor Bashir constantly turning off the EMH..

so true' date=' VOY, just has a criminal for a pilot, [/quote']

Hey... he's the BEST pilot in ST. :mad:

Tom Paris was awesome.

Remember... he's CAPTAIN PROTON... if you pi$$ him off he's gonna fry ur a$$ with his DESTRUCTO BEAM !!! B)

Destructo Whatists? That's probably what O'brien would say...and of course O'brien would have a long discussion about Holosuite Programs..

Paris: The Alamo? Why would you waste time in that dump! Captain Proton is so much more fun.

O'brien: It's a old black and white program with cliched storylines...the Alamo is the best, fighting Santa Anna to the last man....the great historical battle of the alamo...it's my kind of fun.

Paris: What about that Battle of Britan program there are no Destructo beams there..

O'brien: Of course! Oh I'll just pop out my Destructo Beam and blow that bloody nazi away.....its a historical program! Not some reject from the dark ages!

It has been suggested that I(and anyone else who has SFC III legit or otherwise) run tests

I suggested it, but it will be hard to do unless you can edit the game. It only lets you use the scimitar in 1 poofy mission, not as a stand alone ship where you can battle others.

It has been suggested that I(and anyone else who has SFC III legit or otherwise) run tests to prove which is better (c Shinzon's Predator Vs. Borg Cube thread http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=5461&f=9&min=120&num=30). However it would be very hard to set up the specifics of each ship. Ne one think i should do it???

I allready did and it's clear that whatever ship I pilot, wins...

However, if I pilot the Defiant, I sustain more damage than if I pilot Voyager.

When I said it in here nobody seemed interested though and they even called it stupid (I think), so I dunno.... :thinking:

well if there is no skill, why is it fun?

I played ST armada 2 for about a year, and the AI is soo friggn difficult now that its hard to beat 4 comps allied aginst me on hard...sorry i am ramblaing agian...

But Voyager would probly have a crew mutiny from the maquis b 4 they even fire.