Saddam Hussein

synexo

Sure he's guilty... of being an invaluable scapegoat/asset to the United States. And for mass murder. But then again, so is the U.S. Government.

That's all I will say for this topic... I don't want another argument, just contributing my two cents. And yea, I consider myself a bigger patriot than most flag waving republicans/democrats.

guilty. although I dont think he should be put to death. why give him an easy way out? life in prison is worse than death.

saddam is one of many leaders guilty of crimes against humanity, robert mugabe in zimbabwe is another. someone should deal with him, not much in the way of natural resources in zimbabwe though, so there is no financial incentives for anyone to do anything... what a world, where money is more important than human life...

I agree Beawulf - he is Guilty and deserves to pay for his crimes but death will just set him free in a way. So he deserves to be imprisoned.

I'll throw my vote with you two. I won't pretend to know everything that happened, but the sick stuff, you gotta give it up. He knows what he's responsible for and shouldn't be allowed to cheese out just over politics or policy.

guilty. although I dont think he should be put to death. why give him an easy way out? life in prison is worse than death.

saddam is one of many leaders guilty of crimes against humanity, robert mugabe in zimbabwe is another. someone should deal with him, not much in the way of natural resources in zimbabwe though, so there is no financial incentives for anyone to do anything... what a world, where money is more important than human life...

It isn't money that is important it is the resources.

Sorry Friends but you draw a wrong picture of this man who is a psycomaniac.

He let people die for less than nothing. He doesn't permited anyone to touch him.

As far as i know there is a Koran writen with his blood. An things like that if it weren't for the Mossad he would have had the possibility to build nuklear warheads aimed at the world.

Who is this man ? I think he is a puppet. And someone in behind is pulling the strings once the French goverment in the last ten years the US goverment. To judge him for insanity is right but to kill him for beiing a puppet thats not right. Eventhough deathpenalty is no solution for anything.

Nobody deserves to be killed and no goverment and no Institution has the right to kill someone.

What should we do with people like him? These People should learn how to work I think he should be sentenced to work for life to restore what his goverment destroyed.(Rebuilding streets,hospitales,schools,factorys)

I think the only way for criminals to be punished is to force them to work not sitting in a cell.

Sorry Friends but you draw a wrong picture of this man who is a psycomaniac.

He let people die for less than nothing. He doesn't permited anyone to touch him.

As far as i know there is a Koran writen with his blood. An things like that if it weren't for the Mossad he would have had the possibility to build nuklear warheads aimed at the world.

Who is this man ? I think he is a puppet. And someone in behind is pulling the strings once the French goverment in the last ten years the US goverment. To judge him for insanity is right but to kill him for beiing a puppet thats not right. Eventhough deathpenalty is no solution for anything.

Nobody deserves to be killed and no goverment and no Institution has the right to kill someone.

What should we do with people like him? These People should learn how to work I think he should be sentenced to work for life to restore what his goverment destroyed.(Rebuilding streets,hospitales,schools,factorys)

I think the only way for criminals to be punished is to force them to work not sitting in a cell.

Why not charge the Government that supplied the gas he used in the mass murder case he is up on charge for!! oh yeah thats the US govt he got givin it to fight Iran. nthere is half the blame there supplying the means for mass murder.

Why not charge the Government that supplied the gas he used in the mass murder case he is up on charge for!! oh yeah thats the US govt he got givin it to fight Iran. nthere is half the blame there supplying the means for mass murder.

Thats like putting on trial a company that makes hand guns that was used in a street murder.

as for sadam, guilty as sin, should he be sentenced to death, well thats for the iraqi courts to decide really but i would have him put to death for the genocide of the kurds using nerve agent chemical weapons and the killing of the civillians.

Nerve Agents are one of the most nasty weapons ever conceived and to use them at all against civilians is a total outrage and to use them in this manner or even order them to be used is TOTALLY EVIL and a really nasty way of killing someone see below for sypmtoms.

Signs and Symptoms of Exposure to nerve agent

Nerve agent intoxication can be readily identified by its characteristic signs and symptoms. If a vapor exposure has occurred, the pupils will constrict, usually to a pinpoint; if the exposure has been through the skin, characteristic local muscular twitching will occur.

Other symptoms will include rhinorrhea, dyspnea, diarrhea and vomiting, convulsions, hypersalivation, drowsiness, coma, and unconsciousness.

The only hope for someone with theses sypmtoms is receiving atropine sulfate which can also posion a person if given to much of.

During miltary basic training this was a weapon even we feared and during the iraq war in 2003 we where always aware that sadam had used this before so when a missile alert was issued and we all took shelter in the bunkers we where quite worried incase he had launched theses against us while we was in north kuwait.

I SAY LET HIM FACE A FIRING SQUAD OR HANG HIM!!

No its more like doing over the person who hands someone a weapon knowing they were going to use it against other people, just coz U did not pull the trigger does not make you innocent you are a party to that murder because you supplied the means to effect it!

I don't believe he's innocent. but they should let him go free and force him to clean porta potties for the rest of his life, force him to watch the south park movie over and over and over.

For gods sake don't kill him, that'll only make him a martyr, he wants to die.

Why dont we just throw him back in the hole where we found him....Only add a concrete coffin and a camera around him then throw some of those HUGE Iraqi spiders in their for fun. Would be entertaining and very funny to watch :p