Hand to hand combat

MrDad

Clearly Wesley should win Neelix was a wimp when it came to fighting and Wesley as seen in Nemesis would be around 30 and in the prime of his life. Beside he had all sorts of cool abilities learnt from the traveler and would of had hand to hand combat training in starfleet, Neelix didn't join the military and it shows.

wes was not in That movie, that is why iy was so good :)

and i should ask, does this fight include wes with his 'travaler' powers? B/C he went off with the Traveler and in the books wes can do some pretty sick shjt with thoes powers, like he could squeze Nelix's heart with his bear hands..

So if he does have thoes powers.... Then I still win ,lol

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0253754/fullcredits

nemesis15.jpg

Wesley is on the left.

Anyways, if you watch the beginning of the movie, you can spot Wesley on the left of the table in the wedding scene.

So he is in fact, in the movie, if only in breif. I wish they would release an extended version with his scenes in it, so we could see exactly what he is doing there after having ascended to another state of being and left other humanoids to deal with their own problems.

But back to the issue at hand. Wesley would win! He's got powers and stuff. All Neelix has is the uncanny ability to annoy you and assault your tastebuds with his bad cooking.