Worst episode of any scifi show ever?

slug

The mirror-verse two-parter was the only redeeming feature of season 4.

The episode where we saw the creator of the transporter system was good. And it was nice to see Shran one last time towards the end of the season. So there were a couple decent episodes tossed in along side the Mirror episodes.

um enterprise is one of the best tv shows of any genre ever but for worst episode I'd have to say a good number of TNG episodes just pick one thats not got great fan reviews. Half of the episodes from TNG are near unwatchable.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Plan 9 from Outer Space was supposed to be the worst? :rolleyes: :thinking:

It is...but because it's sooooooooo bad it's become a cult classic. Go figure!

c4 B)

have any of you who did a throw down on my beloved Enterprise seen any of the dreadfull holosuite eps from TNG DS9 or VOY????

(yes C4 i am a huge voyager fan) but you gotta admit the holosuite eps really sucked compared to a lot of ent eps...season 4 was the best Enterprise season of all..

umm well just my humble opinion....(climbs down from soapbox and shuffles off into the darkness...)

I havn't had the chance to catch the most recent Andromeda episodes, but it has seemed to be slipping lately. (Although Doyle, :p Brandy Ledford ex-Penthouse Pet, was a nice addition to the show. Also seen in the short lived Invisible Man series on SciFi and a couple of cameos in SG1.)

I think Sliders took a MAJOR slide to the bad-side near the end of it's life. Maggie, Kari Wurher, was what originally hooked me on the show around season 2 or so, but without Jerry O'Connel it just didn't seem to have that same feel anymore. :(

Although "Father's Day" was not my favorite new Who, I thought the premise was good and I loved those creatures. Just wish it was brought together as something different than the whole Rose's father thing. :thinking:

I don't know about that, Broken Bow was decent enough.

Worst Sci-Fi episode would be any of the voyager episodes wher ethey try to get personal with the crewmembers, or actually, Unimatrix Zero. It's so bad because it was so utterly stupid in it's concept and a pointless two parter revolving around Seven, the most overrated actress in Star Trek.

Basically... Enterprise for all but the occasional episode of season 1... is crap... again for season 2... season 3... better but only cause they had to start a major threat to earth to spice it up... Season 4... pretty good espically Demons and Terror Prime... (Anyone else think that Enterprise kept using the same story of... they meet aliens, they seem friendly and then turns out there more to them... but no1 gives a fuck because they've already realised it)

Worse episodes... Voyager Hollodeck episodes... need i say more?

Am I the only person who thinks that the Xindi were the stupidest threat ever?

They spent most of their time shouting at each other and made possibly the stupidest tactical mistake ever - testing their death ray on the target planet... didn't they have any planets to test it on in the expanse? As I see it, season 3 could have been a lot better if it wasn't for that whole WAR ON TERROR vibe... season 4 had the right idea with the mini arcs but seasons 1-3 were so weak for the most part, it's not surprising it got axed.

DSV was pretty stupid.

for me it would have to be either Dr Who: 'Delta and the Bannerman' or 'Paradise Towers'. Dr Who had reached an all time low. Recent Dr Who - 'The Aliens Of London' it was just cringeworthy. Space pigs and farting Aliens what more could you want - not.

the first episode of enterprise where they state in the first 2 mins that continuity dosent matter (via ridged forehead klingons). and the last season of seaquest with the whole big business eco terrorist thing getting WAY outa hand

They did explain the foreheads in Season 4.