Who was the real ladies man, Riker or Kirk?

Mav

So here I am downloading TNG to relive my childhood memories (i grew up watching TNG) and I knew Riker was a real *ahem* "ladies man" if you will, and having seen TOS so was Kirk.

I thought "between the two of them, which one was the ladies man, more often?" *cough* if you know what I mean.

I mean between season 2 and 4 so far of TNG every other episode has Riker with some new exotic beautiful alien woman. In TOS it was the same thing except with Kirk wooing the local alien princess or empererss.

I'd vote Riker, he just never seems.."satisfied" ;p

Kirk's the man. Women are attracted to him due to his supreme feromones. ;)

Riker just seems to be trying to hard and needs major su*king up and over the top sleeziness to get anywhere. I get annoyed when ever I watch an episode where Riker gets busy (and that's too often). :(

Given the choices, I'd say Kirk, although I agree that Picard owned them both witout even trying.

You know what has always annoyed me about Riker? Remember in Unification I where the junkyard guy tells the helm to go to a certain spot? Riker turns and does this cutsie little "bang! go" thing. God that always annoyed me. He looked like such a tool.

Oh and um, hi. :)

although I agree that Picard owned them both witout even trying.

Picard was always so, behind closed doors, though. Every time a female interest came into play for him he'd always play coy or modest about it, never really discussed it with friends. Hell he never even mentioned Vash to the crew ;o I think for his charm to work he'd need to be less, conservative.

So here I am downloading TNG to relive my childhood memories (i grew up watching TNG) and I knew Riker was a real *ahem* "ladies man" if you will' date=' and having seen TOS so was Kirk.[/quote']

Riker stopped flirting after season 3, and became "respectable".

Kirk continued picking up the ladies well into his 50's. So Kirk is the TRUE swinger.

troy

Picard got the sophisticated women, whereas the others got the green trailer trash of the galaxy. They went after anything with blood moving in its veins.

Hey bones, I've got another case of feminine itch for you to cure. I even noticed that riker undressed every girl on the set with his eyes. Whether that was part of the act or his real personality, who knows, but the camera caught it.

Riker stopped flirting after season 3, and became "respectable".

No, just less obvoius and then there are relapses every now and then.

He becomes respectable in Nemesis when he gets married. ;)

Hey bones, I've got another case of feminine itch for you to cure. I even noticed that riker undressed every girl on the set with his eyes. Whether that was part of the act or his real personality, who knows, but the camera caught it.

I'd say it's both an act and real personality.

That's why he's good actor it comes naturally. :cyclops: