BSG Cussing

S0V13T

I've just watched a part in 2x13 about 10 times, anyone feel like double checking / commenting? I'm PRETTY sure that I'm hearing it wrong.

At 4:25 (right after the opening credits) I'm almost positive that Cat says the "F" word (And I don't mean Frak) over the radio from her viper, back to Galactica.

Galactica: "Have a safe flight."

Cat: "Safe and 20 F*cking miniutes late. did you have a rough night Starbuck?"

:Starbuck "You're way out of line. just follow my lead, and save the attitude for someone who cares."

i may be assuming, but even though it sounds like she says f*ck not frak, i'd say the original cut was f*ck then maybe due to timing restraints or whatever they couldnt refilm that one scene so they went back to the audio studio as shows often do and had her dub over it. then one could just assume the dubbing didnt fully take and it partially sounded, cause there is a definite different sound between them saying frak and someone saying f*ck theres a "fa-ra-" sound at the start and then theres a "fuh-" sound at the start.

i'll dl it later and check it out just to be sure

and i know MM will probably agree with me but damn, I'd pay to see Starbuck and Cat in some kind of hot lesbian shower scene in the barracks.

Hah! Maybe its a homage to a very similar situation in one of the earlier episodes of Buck Rogers. It turned out later that he was in fact saying 'funking'.

Now that's an idea, lets remake Buck Rogers too, another Larson classic. It would be excellent, it could be total smut.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I heard the F word used about 04:39 into ep 2x11 when the vipers from the Galactica were squareing off with the vipers from the Pegasus & a male viper pilot says "F**king fighters" or "F**king vipers" as I'm not shure what I heard in all the confusion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I donk know what all the funkin fuss is about, i dont give a frak, we all use the F-word nowadays from the age of 5 upwards so why the hell dont they use the Freckin word as nature intended instead of the ballhooks we get nowadays.

i guess its to do with the over 70's barstools who are in charge of censoring what they can allow to be heard by our oh so precious little ears. The funkin sheets should spend one day in a nursary to realise the lil funkers are f-in an blindin already so who exactly are they defending?

not frekkin me thats for sure.