Are you a pirate?

Guest c4evap

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh by Far I'm a Pirate. Have been since 1983 when I started Ice Pirates Inc. * :D Remember that movie * Anyways Since the scene in 1994 when it went kinda haywire we changed our groups scene name to * The IPI Network * :stare: Hence U know what the IPI stands for. Get that question asked a lot.

And here is my Excuse for the reason why. I DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING!!!!

* REASON * - If I bought half of the games that R Worthless I would not have the $$ I do today. Most of these games I'm so glad I did not buy!!!! JUNK CRAP PURE SH*T Games!!! * Don't get me wrong... If the game is worth it I buy it. * Hence - GUILD WARs - DUNGEON SIEGE - CALL OF DUTY - Etc etc etc... I HATE DEMOs!! I HATE TRIALs!!

Movies - GLAD I DIDN'T PAY TO SEE THAT DAMN THING!!!!! * Paid for the New Star Wars Flick - That was worth it!!! But as I said, YES I'M A PIRATE BY FAR and Still Hacking and Cracking since 1983 and will continue to stick it to da' man till we're grey and dead!!!! Peace!!

TV - I do not have Cable or Sat or anything else TV. I live on the I-NET and do not watch TV at all. I DL Stargate Eps SG1 - SGA * I OWN The Entire SG1 and SGA DVD Series thats available in retail * and Currently checking out this new Threshold.

And one other quick note for NiteShdw: Excellent Job on the site bud!!! Keep up the good work and we'll be adding in a link from our site to yours. 10,328+ Random Hits in 3 Years and still growing.

Infiltrator a.k.a. * Inf666 *

The IPI Network Crew

83' 2010

I love the eyepatch...

A few years ago, I downloaded a little game call MS Combat Flight Simulator. The pirated copy was great. I played that game over and over again. I loved it so much that I began feeling guilty about the pirated version so I purchased the legal version. When I try to install it, my computer went nuts and froze.

So Billy (Gates) my boy, I fell guilt no more! Ya Brother, I dowload everything! Games, Programs, MP3, Movies, TV, friends, family, everything I tell you!

YES (when I was a kid with no money)

and NO (now I have money and buy everything I enjoy like Trek, Babylon 5, Stargate). I support the actors/writers with montary bonuses aka residuals off DVD sales.

Then you must walk the plank you scurvy son of a one-legged half-blind innkeeper!

its not really piriting when your just downloadind tv rips right? i mean you can buy vhs in stores an record tv.. as far as Piriting MPPA should ask Blockbuster video why they keep blank dvdr/rw's right next to the new relieces

Arrrr...you must face your true self me buckoo else you walk the plank next...

c4 ;) ~ still waiting for my wal-mart eye patch to arrive -

• 2 weeks later...
Hey! Where's the "No' date=' I've kicked the habit of accosting commercial vessels on international waters for fun and profit." option? ;p[/quote']

Unfortunately the poll can't be edited to add that option. Sorry.

c4 B) ~Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

No comment - THEY HAVE SPIES EVERYWHERE.

What I will say though is - do support independent producers of good content. It's one thing to d/l bland pop princess trash that'll hit no. 1 regardless or some generic popcorn film but quite another to steal content from minor business concerns. As in the difference between diddling some faceless corporation out of a teeny tiny percentage of its overall income vs. maybe making the difference between whether someone can pay the bills.

For content to improve good content providers must be rewarded and bad ones punished.