bring back theaveng's thread from rura penthe

maverick

i would like to see more replies go in to theavengs thread. that is the funniest thing i have seen all week.

besides, if he is seemingly so dependant on the forum it might do him some good to hear what people have to say.

he wouldnt realy be that annoying if he didnt make everything about him.

he HAS come up with a few good topics.......you guys think so too?

I know I`m new here and merely a crewman, I would like to agree with Maverick. It was funny and I had my reply lined up.

As for his posts, some are thought provoking, others well....

After all don`t we need people like him posting to give us all common ground?

;)

i had an interesting idea, but only nite can do it as main moderator:

make a sub forum inside of say, Mos Eisley. Label it something amusing like Patrolling Troy's Playground. Then lock it off so only troy (and forum mods) can post there. That way only he can post there, and if he gets out of control posting by himself mods can still edit his stuff.

when you think about it, the guy's got alot of hate coming down on him

i can't speak for everyone here obviously, and i cant also say everyone here is a fan of star trek (we have quite a few shows people love) but like any trekkie fan can tell you star trek fans are generally the most open minded accepting group of people on our planet. we almost always respect other peoples opinions and don't pose a threat to them or anyone. so when someone like troy puts out his "opinion" (which is usually a very bad mannered reply to someone else) it really looks bad on him. not so much what he's saying or his attitude, but just how he can get some of the most clear headed open minded calm docile people on the planet to really dislike him, and almost hate him in some occasions.

For some strange reason he sent me a PM about the thread. What's up now? I've been away for a few days.

c4 :thinking:

i missed you :cyclops:

You still didn't tell me when you got those braces on your teeth!

c4 :p

make a sub forum inside of say, Mos Eisley. Label it something amusing like Patrolling Troy's Playground. Then lock it off so only troy (and forum mods) can post there. That way only he can post there, and if he gets out of control posting by himself mods can still edit his stuff.

Yeah, we kinda already do have a forum like that. It's called Rura Penthe.

And Troy's threads are accumulating there at an alarming rate, lately. If I were him, I'd be seriouslly making some apologies, promises to be a better community member, and be making some serious donations to NiteShdw's pay pal account about now.

For some strange reason he sent me a PM about the thread. What's up now? I've been away for a few days.

c4 :thinking:

i missed you :cyclops:

You still didn't tell me when you got those braces on your teeth!

c4 :p

had em for years. dont actually need em tho, theyre there for the effect only

Guest Mrthumps

And Troy's threads are accumulating there at an alarming rate, lately. If I were him, I'd be seriouslly making some apologies, promises to be a better community member, and be making some serious donations to NiteShdw's pay pal account about now.

I'm shocked you guys haven't given him the cement shoes already after the few times outs he was given.

I'm shocked you guys haven't given him the cement shoes already after the few times outs he was given.

Stay tuned for further developements...

c4 B)

I HAVE A QUESTION

what does USS mean in USS Voyager or USS Enterprise

Some people say it means United Space Ship or United Star Ship.

c4 B)