Anyone want to cook an egg??

TetsuoShima

Pretty neat. :D

I may have to try it one day.

Although one problem, my mobile has no visible antenna.

Also, what was the radio for, mood music? ;)

I think I`ll stick with water in a pan, more washing up maybe, but easier. B)

It goes to show what happens to your brain when you use a mobile.....scrambled. :p

Me cook egg? Me cook not. Me not know how.

Place egg in a cooking pot containing enough cold water to cover the egg. Put the cooking pot on the stove. Turn the stove on high heat. When the water boils, turn it to medium heat. Cook one minute for very soft, three minutes for medium soft, five minutes for hard.

Share and enjoy. B)

I love soft-boiled eggs' date=' just can`t be bothered nowadays because of the shell peeling. :([/quote']

I have the soft-boiled for breakfast, occasionally, but carry a couple of hard-boileds to school with me for snacks. I find the high protein helps me to stay awake, and since the classes are in the evenings, I have to avoid caffeine, otherwise, when I get home afterwards, I can't sleep.

I heard on tv from some doctor that eggs are really good for you in the morning or when you get up as they help you to wake up. Probably as you say, the protein. I would also advise loads of water, it helps.

When I have been bothered to make soft boiled, I always stick in 3 or 4 more in to go hard boiled, then shove them in the fridge for snacks too. Handy.

I`m obsessive, so when I take the top off soft boiled it has to be a pretty straight edge. I also hate mess, or spillage. I try to keep the yolk in the shell when dipping. Madness.

You can see my problem. ;)

I remember not long ago a [H]ardOCP article/forum post was done about how this guy had this one pc that even with fans and heatsinks often got really hot. So he made a nice little container out of tinfoil, that didn't let any moisture get out. He put it right ontop his processor and cracked an egg inside.

It was quite funny to see the processor heat up and literally fry the egg and yoke. Completely edible too since it was in sterile tin foil. I mean hey, push comes to shove I'm sure someone could MacGyver their pc into cooking small things if their stove/oven/microwave was broken.

What I wanna see is someone whip up a cellphone, portable mp3 player or even a pc that can make a pot of coffee. We've all seen the various pics of the pc's that supposedly do it but 99% of the time those are just "for looks" or simple case mods that serve no practical function.

I would also advise loads of water' date=' it helps.[/quote']

That doesn't work for me. In fact, that's the other reason I avoid coffee: I'd just tire myself out going to and from the bathroom and I'd miss the lecture too. :rolleyes:

I also hate mess, or spillage. I try to keep the yolk in the shell when dipping. Madness.

I'm the same; so, when I have them, I cut off a four cup section of an old egg carton and use that as an egg holder. Then, when I have a spill, I have no mess to clean up, because I can just throw the cardboard out afterwards. :cyclops:

I'm the same; so' date=' when I have them, I cut off a four cup section of an old egg carton and use that as an egg holder. Then, when I have a spill, I have no mess to clean up, because I can just throw the cardboard out afterwards. :cyclops:[/quote']

That`s using your noodle... :)

I can start using those egg boxes that I haven`t got round to recycling. ;)

Just need to remember to buy eggs.

As for trips to the loo, I have built up an amazing elastic bladder to cope, all thanks to years of laziness, oh and smoking..... ;)