Theaveng borg'd?

maverick

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well his last action did totally cross the line..... He actually made that entire I'm threatend stuff up (!)..... Well that in my opinion is enough to get borg'd.

Well now we only have to wait till the next troy/boris comes along. (looking at the pattern this is only gonna take a month or two...)

I will never tolerate the disclosing of private information/communication to the public, including PMs, emails, or any other person-to-person communication, without consent from both parties. It is also against the posting rules to publiclly criticize other members. Be warned.

It's just a bit sad. :(

It sounded as if he had a crap job, crap apartment, crap net hook up and no love..... it just sounds as if he 'Fell down'.

Did think it was silly to rant about us dl'ing things though, ESPECIALLY on this site... AND whilst putting in so many requests. :p

Guest Mrthumps

I may be just a lowly surf round here but I'm glad he's gone.

I was honestly getting sick of seeing endless threads and posts by him telling people they were wrong for download while he was soley in the right.

Like TFMF, I think he should have been given the heave-ho alot sooner than he did. Espeically once he began to publically challenge and attack the various moderators(although in a passive agressive way) of this forum by constantly quoting rules in his posts and the what not.

I had nothing against theaveng and his threads/opinions.

Sometimes he replied with a vengeance, but I figured that's the way he is and I respected that.

Being different; wierd, average, popular, crazy, evil, funny, stupid, smart, whatever; is what makes all of us unique.

and

If he's back is really not the issue here.

Everyone deserves a second chance, cause everyone makes mistakes.

As a side note. When I first joined this forum I though it would be cool to be a borg, not realizing what it meant here. :cyclops:

My main problem with him was his "downloading is wrong" rantings. I asked him many times that if he "really felt that way WTF was he doing on this site?".

I still believe he was a shill for the MPAA. :mad:

Plus, he was rude most of the time and dismissed others opinions as a rule.

Good riddence I say!

c4 B)

Yeah well...he might be back under another name. You never know.

As for the "policing" comment - mods became necessary because of BorisP. Until then, none were really needed.

EDIT: Additionally - as for the "in-my-opinion tuppeny opinions thrice daily" comment - does that include all the anti-american remarks as well (made by individuals that shall remain nameless) that seem to be floating all over this forum of late? The ones I've heard over and over and over and over and over...

c4 B)