The last Star Trek EP you watched?

Guest c4evap

Guest c4evap
They should really make a fan collective DVD of the Mirror Universe eps.... :rolleyes:

I made one for myself using the five DS9 MU episodes. I though the DVD might not play well with all five on it but it came out great.

Maybe I'll redo it and include the one from TOS and the two from ENT. That would be eight total and would fit nicely on two DVDs! Add a fancy DVD case and some sharp graphics and...VIOLA...instant classic! Ya mon, cool runnings!

c4 :D

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNG: Remeber Me (4x05).. I like this episode quite alot, theres alot of new ideas in there about the universe not only consisting of matter and time working unisen, but also thought as a third wheel of sorts.. and it is said that with the power of the mind time and matter can be altered. pitty nothin more was created from this concept. :cyclops:

lol - well apparently the Fan Collective DVDs are doing well so they might make another batch of collections next year

if they do - then i would say they would have to make:

1. Mirror Universe

2. Star Trek Endings (although yes it would only make like 2 DVDs :D)

3. Holodeck Episodes

4. Maybe your Captains gone bad idea (not sure how many episodes there'd be for that though...)

Guest c4evap

How about "Captains that like to knock boots"? :p

Watched DS9 "Shakaar" - 3x24 this morning afer I got off work.

That b*tch Kai Winn was trying to take over the gov't. Thank god for Kira and Shakaar.

Gawd, I hate religious fanatics! Very good EP.

DS9 is running neck and neck with VOY for me now. Both great shows (IMHO).

c4 :D

I just watched "Fascination" - DS9 Season 3.

Yuk.., what a bad episode. I knew it was going to be bad, but it was worse than I imagined. The acting was terrrriblee. (Trrrribble?.. errr.. forget it).

Started Past Tense (P1).. good episode.

Wife just watched Voyager "Emanations" .. not one of my favorites, but okay.

ADDED: Watched Part 2 of Past Tense

Last one I watched: TOS 1x23 A Taste of Armageddon :D :D :D :D :D (must see episode)

The moral of the story is true in our reality...

"Disease' date=' suffering, hardship... that's what war is all about, Anon. That's what makes it a thing to be avoided. But you've made it neat and painless - so neat and painless, you've had no reason to stop it, and you've had it for five hundred years. Since it appears to be the only way I can save my crew, my ship... I'm going to end it for you -- one way or another."[/quote']

It remind me of the real wars we see on TV, but never really affects us. :thinking:

Indeed, why do you think the Americans try as much as they can to avoid casualties of their own (of course they have a fair amount of them anyway, just not enough people care about the 'small' numbers). Anyway, in todays society, wars are unavoidable, another reason why 'the system' sucks.... Big time!!

Anyway' date=' in todays society, wars are unavoidable, another reason why 'the system' sucks....[/quote']

Yes the system sucks. But I'd argue that war is always avoidable. We can never give up on that. It is merely the desire that is lacking.

Me, I'll keep dreaming about that star trek ideal.

Ah Tenebrae i see you've started watching Channel 5's erratic showings of Voyager again :p

A review i read said "Twisted" was one of the most pointless 45 minutes of Voyager ever....But it's not that bad....

I am ready to start Season 6 and have just watched Equinox Part 1 - fantastic! :D

I assume they bought the rights to show it and didn't get the ratings.

And I wouldn't disagree with that review of "Twisted", even as Voyager goes it was pretty horrible. It's up there with Threshold.

And erratic is an understatement... I think they've stopped now.

Yeah, they were pretty much exactly halfway through season 3... then they stopped.

I think they were actually fairly consistent. It's just that they started with showing it on Friday... then stopped randomly. The started randomly with two episodes every week day... and then stopped again. Weird.