What race would you be?

GhostShadow

You have to ask yourself - what's the point in the Borg Queen then - because it's most likely that she is only acting the way is best for the collective - it's hard to beleive she could be directing the collective in any real way - perhaps she is only used in serious situations...

I think the borg queen was a bad idea altogether. The concept of the borg as an alien swarm of cybernetic creatures was much cooler without having one creature with powers of control over it. It sort of defeats the whole purpose of the borg, if you ask me. One of the many ####ups of Voyager.

Yeah I agree. It really doesn't make sense. I suppose that for the hive to make decisions that go out and effect all the borg drones there needs to be a centralized command of some sort, and I guess that's what she is. But to say that the Queen is somehow better than the drones defeats the purpose. I'd rather believe that she's only there to oversee the massive central command computers that gather the info from the rest of Borg.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Although they are very passive and don't fight alot i love the betazoids the most. i just think it would solve alot of problems if telepathy was involved in negotiations.

+ they are just nice. no houner to think of, smart-arse warrior code and not hell bent on assimilating everyone

betazoids rock

• 3 months later...

i would like to be...a half betazoid, a quarter vulcan and a quarter el-aurian.

i 've seriously considered q, but after trying to walk a little in riker's shoes(when he was offered the power of q), i must admit that the shoes were too big for me....so, in other words, i totally agree with riker's final decision to turn down q's offer...