Favourite episode in all the Star Trek shows...

Exterus

Sorry if a topic like this has already been made, but I have been rewatching DS9 and have now found a new appreciation for episode 1x19, "Duet". Now this is what I love about Star Trek. Not space battles, technobabble or foton torpedoes. No, how the writers can write about an interesting alien situation, like the one between the Cardassians and the Bajorans and weave in intelligent (but not pushy) social commentary into the episode. And not only is the episode itself great, but the acting...ohh, Harris Yulin is wonderful in his portrayal of Aamin Marritza.

I liked the paranoia episodes of Star Trek (which actually think all series, at least had one of)

The only ones i can remember is in Enterprise and in Voyager... Being alone for a long while, and the paranoia and hallucinations starting.. Actually all really mysterious episodes kinda like that, i love, but i cant remember names or all the episodes who had similar stuff.

In DS9 i really liked the episodes (it were 2 i think, maybe 3, not sure) where the Romulans and Cardassians, teamed up to destroy the Dominion, but actually got destroyed themselfs....

I liked the paranoia episodes of Star Trek (which actually think all series, at least had one of)

The only ones i can remember is in Enterprise and in Voyager... Being alone for a long while, and the paranoia and hallucinations starting.. Actually all really mysterious episodes kinda like that, i love, but i cant remember names or all the episodes who had similar stuff.

In DS9 i really liked the episodes (it were 2 i think, maybe 3, not sure) where the Romulans and Cardassians, teamed up to destroy the Dominion, but actually got destroyed themselfs....

i cant really pick a single episode that is my favourite but i have to agree that i like episodes involving paranoia.

my favorite episodes are the ones that combine, compassion, sacrifice, paronoia, and ultimately love. One of my favorites is DS9 season 4 ep2 (i think) the one where jake sisko is an old man and explains to a young woman about his life-long search for B.sisko. it is certainly one of the most movnig.

another is sacrifice of angels when kira tells garek how zyial loved him and he tells her that he never knew why.

Duet is another such episode and while i've only mentioned DS9 so far i'm sure that TNG, VOY and ENT had such moments

will post back if i can remember any

All time favourite.................................well....surprisingly it's probably from Voyager.....Year of Hell

That was a really good episode - however with Voyager - that was about the only really good episodes - DS9 was filled with good episodes and was a really good series - Voyager just put everything good in one two parter.... :rolleyes:

I remember (been a long time since i seen voyager) that intro of voyager episode, when species 847 (it was 847 right?) got introduced...

First you see them 2 borg ships making threats, and suddenly they get blown up just like that... Really suprised me.

I remember (been a long time since i seen voyager) that intro of voyager episode, when species 847 (it was 847 right?) got introduced...

First you see them 2 borg ships making threats, and suddenly they get blown up just like that... Really suprised me.

Species 8472. :)

Whta was unfortunate in my opinion btw' date=' is that they didn't stay enemies of the federation, and just changed of opinion, just like that...[/quote']

CrewmanGlaC ... learn to use quotes, k?

Long ago, when I liked TNG, Tin Man was one of my faves. The Inner Light was also right up there. But TNG is for kids.

The Visitor (DS9, the one mentioned above about Jake as an old man recounting his efforts to find Ben) is frequently mentioned as a fave; in fact it won a TVGuide poll just like this one some years ago. I think it's a very good ep, but there are other DS9's I like more.

Such as Necessary Evil (flashback to Kira and Odo on Terok Nor), the 2 parter In Purgatory's Shadow-By Inferno's Light, The Wire, Behind The Lines ... and there are many more classics.

My all time favorite is probably Duet. But that's this week.

Favorite Voyager eps would be Year Of Hell, The Killing Game, Scorpion (they seemed to try harder with the 2 parters.) And IMO the final episode was the best series end of any Trek so far.

TNG "Tapestry"

DS9 tie between "In the Pale Moonlight" and "Sacrifice of Angels"

Voyager "Year of Hell" (or any Doctor related episodes)

i dont remember Ent episode names but the one in season 4 where they have the dude that invented transporter technology