Where have the torrents gone?

species8472

mr. niteshadow...:)

give us back the torrents. its not illegal to watch recorded tv shows, we all pay enough money

...dont let them dry our wallets again and again.they will earn enough money through their work. :):)

Dude, shut the frak up. This place is first and foremost a place where sci fi geeks like myself can get together and discuss the shows and movies we love so much. If there were torrents, then those were just the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

If you're just looking for torrents, try looking on Google. If you want a good place to hang out, then welcome aboard.

oh ...you should shut up yourself dude. I know what this place is and was . And the cake tastes better when we can consume it all ;-) Of course I like it legal and thats all about it. TV recorded shows are legal. thats all I meant . So why not put them up and then discuss it on the forums . So we all know at least what were talking about . have fun man and change your behaviour. that makes the place here more worthy to come :)

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am happy that I found this site though the torrents that I got dont work anymore, maybe if the torrents were published on ISOHUNT or torrentspy, it would be nice. We should take some of the load off of nite, and maybe post our torrent on isohunt or torrentspy( and those of us that have torrents that are at the 80 or 90 % completion rate can finish our downloads). I would like to thank nite though for at least giving us a chance at having shows that we have not seen for a while, and hope that the MPAA is not too hard on him.

Note to NITE:

We all would like to know what is going on, as we are all concerned, even if some are leechers. Good luck and know that you are in our prayers and thoughts(you might want to move your torrents to a non us site, the US organizations might not have power in foreign countries.) If you need help with legal fees, i am sure there are a few of us willing to pony up some dough, to help(I am sure if EACH and EVERY one of us donates a dollar it will add up) Just a thought. Since Nite helps us We need to help him.

TV shows are illegal too.

not where I come from. Pls tell us why it is illegal when you record a tv show and put it up for anyone to watch. No offense man , just curious.

Well the main reason would be that you are not paying hte MPAA... The MPAA doesn't like that and thus sues the shit out of people....

not where I come from.

But where Nite comes from, and that's all that matters. It's illegal because that's the law. I'm sure there are plenty of reasons why it's a bad law but we're stuck with it. Well at least Americans are :p

hmmm...sad Americans. So I agree that were stuck when this is american law. Many pple are very sad bt this. So lets hope the american law will improove on this :)

I've made tons of announcements as to what's going on. It's not my fault if some people can't be bothered to read a couple of pages back for the latest recap.

oh I read it and I really dont want to get niteshdw in difficulties with the law and to put his family on risk. Im just wondering what is illegal in America and what isnt. So thats not my fault and certainly not niteshdws too. I like the site really and will support it . Thanx for the good work :)

give us back the torrents. its not illegal to watch recorded tv shows, we all pay enough money

...dont let them dry our wallets again and again.they will earn enough money through their work. :):)

Hey, Trekman, what part of this didn't you and others, understand????

1. Noobies to the site, shut the f@#$ up.

2. Everyone who is jinxing the thing with legal talk, eulogies, swan songs and "Thanks For The Memories" posts, shut the f@#$ up.

3. You, yeah, you with the "Where can I find..." questions. Man, that's insulting. Not only should you get out, but shut the f@#$ up.

I for one am happy that I found this site though the torrents that I got dont work anymore, maybe if the torrents were published on ISOHUNT or torrentspy, it would be nice. We should take some of the load off of nite, and maybe post our torrent on isohunt or torrentspy( and those of us that have torrents that are at the 80 or 90 % completion rate can finish our downloads). I would like to thank nite though for at least giving us a chance at having shows that we have not seen for a while, and hope that the MPAA is not too hard on him.

Note to NITE:

We all would like to know what is going on, as we are all concerned, even if some are leechers. Good luck and know that you are in our prayers and thoughts(you might want to move your torrents to a non us site, the US organizations might not have power in foreign countries.) If you need help with legal fees, i am sure there are a few of us willing to pony up some dough, to help(I am sure if EACH and EVERY one of us donates a dollar it will add up) Just a thought. Since Nite helps us We need to help him.

What the hell? You just joined today. How the hell do you know what's going on around here? Do you even know who Niteshdw is? And why the hell are you mentioning torrent files at a time like this? (and yes, they were plastered all over the dump sites)

Can't you read???

2. Everyone who is jinxing the thing with legal talk, eulogies, swan songs and "Thanks For The Memories" posts, shut the f@#$ up.

3. You, yeah, you with the "Where can I find..." questions. Man, that's insulting. Not only should you get out, but shut the f@#$ up.

DEATH TO THE MPAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't the terrorists bomb the bad guys for a change???

TRboy420,

What part of this can't you and others like you, understand?

Don't YOU people get it? This includes YOU, and comments like yours.

So say we all?

If I have to, I'm going to write a "manifesto" in regards to all you idiots out there who are making stupid comments like the above in this thread.

I never post anymore, but i came to niteshdw because of the forum. To read and keep myself updated. I took a 6 month break after Star Trek Enterprise went of the air and have now spent about a month catching up on threads i haven't read. Is this thread going to be closed soon so we can get back to talking about Sci-fi??

I never post anymore' date=' but i came to niteshdw because of the forum. To read and keep myself updated. I took a 6 month break after Star Trek Enterprise went of the air and have now spent about a month catching up on threads i haven't read. Is this thread going to be closed soon so we can get back to talking about Sci-fi??[/quote']

I try to ignore it and post on the other threads as usual. Give it a few days and it will go away like the other site did...

And to state the obvious, it's the forum and the people on the forum that makes me visit this awesome corner of the internetworld, not the torrents that easily can be found with Google and on hundreds of other sites.

:stare: Duh! I still consider myself a bit of a "noob", but I'm not STUPID and/or annoying enough (I hope) to persist in this DOORKNOB attitude of "where are the ..." or "this is inconvenient for me..." crap. Come ON, people, like so MANY people have TRIED to point out, this is a "discussion" forum and you can go and find your other "items" pretty much any place. Get over it and get on with it.

I must say, being a bit in a grumpy mood this morning, I DO like and agree with three points str82u posted and has been quoted on. Since some people are just too stupid to GET it, I guess those individuals must have those three points DRILLED into their heads.

Now - on to discussing why VOYAGER is the BEST trek seires of them ALL!!!! Hee, hee. How's THAT for a non-sequitur!?! Hopefully it gets us back on track. ;)

NiteShadow.com has over 24' date='000 registered members and offers over 1,000 science-fiction TV and movie content including Battlestar Galactica, Quantum Leap, Sliders, Stargate, Babylon 5 and multiple Star Trek series.[/quote']

They make it sound like he actually has the movies and TV shows right on his server!

COSSACKS!

c4 :mad:

What the devil are you talking about c4? Nite was the one who made all those TNG and DS9 175mb encodes that were very popular on this site. Nite was the one who brought us all together on this site. He may not have all the files on his computer but that dosen't mean that he hasn't helped us with all those other files. The art of bringing people together is true leadership. That's what he did. I would never have met Prof if it wasn't for this site or all of you for that matter.

Don't bash Nite c4! He may need us.

Nite, please win and defeat that infernal MPAA. They are the Borg you know.

Resistance is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT futile.

Nite must succeed.

Hey, Trekman, what part of this didn't you and others, understand????

oh ...big boss here ,arent you man ? Is this a forum or a joke place ? with shouting at others you will receive nothing good back. Is that what StarTrek thought you ?

So keep on tellin all "noobs" : your are nothing but shit. shut up and be lucky that you are allowed to be registered here. keep your mouth shut then nothing will happen to you . And if you dont read all damn stuff written on this forum and donot decide right which is written from the "important" pple and you donot kiss asses then youre fired.

wow ...what a policy here. Never saw something like that on a forum. I hope youre not the master example of the "important" pple here. thought this was a good place , but this ..:(

The only reason I come here is for the community.

It's not why I came, but I'm still here. Enough said.

I've been here longer than I've ever been on any forum and it's all down to the regulars in the Doctor Who area.

Hurray for us! ;)

(I got TNG there for $25 a season)

Wow! :o Where are you at? I think I'm moving. They got any Doctor Who, over there?

PS Am I a regular? I'm not sure ;)

Well, that all depends, really: a regular what? ;)

(I, on the other hand, am definitely irregular. :cyclops: )

NiteShadow.com has over 24' date='000 registered members and offers over 1,000 science-fiction TV and movie content including Battlestar Galactica, Quantum Leap, Sliders, Stargate, Babylon 5 and multiple Star Trek series.[/quote']

They make it sound like he actually has the movies and TV shows right on his server!

COSSACKS!

c4 :mad:

What the devil are you talking about c4? Nite was the one who made all those TNG and DS9 175mb encodes that were very popular on this site. Nite was the one who brought us all together on this site. He may not have all the files on his computer but that dosen't mean that he hasn't helped us with all those other files. The art of bringing people together is true leadership. That's what he did. I would never have met Prof if it wasn't for this site or all of you for that matter.

Don't bash Nite c4! He may need us.

Nite, please win and defeat that infernal MPAA. They are the Borg you know.

Resistance is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT futile.

Nite must succeed.

I think she meant the mpaa are cossacks.... for implying that nite has those files on his servers. Which he hasn't.

c4 would never bash nite.... Allthough :)