Where have the torrents gone?

species8472

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet the question remains' date=' where have all the torrents gone? :thinking:[/quote']

That reminds me of the that old song, "Where have all the flowers gone?"

Where have all the torrents gone?

Long time passing (I wanna know)

Long time ago

Gone back where they came from, every one (?)

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn? . . .

:cyclops:

and yet the question remains' date=' where have all the torrents gone? :thinking:[/quote']

That reminds me of the that old song, "Where have all the flowers gone?"

Long time passing (I wanna know)

Long time ago

Gone back where they came from, every one (?)

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn? . . .

:cyclops:

haha, that's exactelly what I had in mind when I renamed this thread.

By the way' date=' I worked at the MPAA as a temp secretary years ago and I can testify that MPAA stands for: Mostly Pigs and A**hole Alcoholics![/quote']

Now, now. There's no need to get insulting. Some of my best friends are pigs and alcoholics, and they might be offended by this comparison to the MPAA :cyclops:

theres an advert on when you go see films in the cinema over here saying how downloading is stealing and illegal' date=' they also managed to get a link in to it funding terrorism and organised crime!!![/quote']

Yes, how could they be so stupid? Downloading is definitely disorganized.--it's all those teeny, weeny, little pieces, you see. They are so difficult to catch. First you have to throw a net over them. Then you have to sort through all those tiny bits, one by one, and make sure you wear gloves, because some of them are bytes, too. ;)

(I have no idea what I'm talking about. Ignorance is bliss. :cyclops:)

well. now that this site is gone. i see no use for ever coming back here. ive already leeched all the ds9 episodes. sayonara' date=' suckers![/quote']

This is why humanity, is doomed to fail at some point in the future.

For every cool friendly person we have around these parts, there are at least a hundred leechers. Do the math, them ratios aren't very promising ;(

my be these people can work out where to tracker has gone sounds like a chase for the X-FILES!

Oh, that's a good idea.

We could change the thread title to, "Where have all the X-FILES gone?" I think that would be better, because there are certainly no torrents on this forum, nor have their ever been any. And, with all the fur flying around, we don't wouldn't want to get pelted. ;)

mr. niteshadow...:)give us back the torrents.

Let's get this straight. He can't 'give' the X-FILES back, because he never had them in the first place. They weren't his. He merely kept track of where they were at.

Shhhhhh

Don't let them know Nite's in own the invasion, you'll tip off that damn Sculder and Mulley er..Mulder and Scully yea..

mr. niteshadow...:)

give us back the torrents. its not illegal to watch recorded tv shows, we all pay enough money

...dont let them dry our wallets again and again.they will earn enough money through their work. :):)

Hey, Trekman, what part of this didn't you and others, understand????

1. Noobies to the site, shut the f@#$ up.

2. Everyone who is jinxing the thing with legal talk, eulogies, swan songs and "Thanks For The Memories" posts, shut the f@#$ up.

3. You, yeah, you with the "Where can I find..." questions. Man, that's insulting. Not only should you get out, but shut the f@#$ up.

oh ...big boss here ,arent you man ? Is this a forum or a joke place ? with shouting at others you will receive nothing good back. Is that what StarTrek thought you ?

So keep on tellin all "noobs" : your are nothing but ####. shut up and be lucky that you are allowed to be registered here. keep your mouth shut then nothing will happen to you . And if you dont read all damn stuff written on this forum and donot decide right which is written from the "important" pple and you donot kiss asses then youre fired.

wow ...what a policy here. Never saw something like that on a forum. I hope youre not the master example of the "important" pple here. thought this was a good place , but this ..:(

Don't let the door hit you on your way out! Kissing asses and asking dumbass questions are 2 entirely different things, there is also the other thing where you actually bring something worthwhile to the convo(you have not done this). When and if you learn the difference, still don't come back as you are most likely not wanted.

yes' date=' but since I live in Germany and not in I-get-a-million-bucks-cause-I-got-burned-by-McDonalds-coffee-America, I guess I'm fine...[/quote']

Nobody got a million bucks, go re-read the case first, then think a few minutes, *then* you can open your mouth. This way your ignorant idiotic comments wont flood the board

that case was bs. we learned about it in street law. she just wanted a few bucks for her utter retardedness.

oh and she won 2.9 Million so yes it was millions. ;)

No, no she didnt. The real facts of the case:

-----

The jury awarded Liebeck $200,000 in compensatory damages. This amount was reduced to $160,000 because the jury found Liebeck 20 percent at

fault in the spill. The jury also awarded Liebeck $2.7 million in punitive damages, which equals about two days of McDonalds' coffee sales.

The trial court subsequently reduced the punitive award to $480,000 --

or three times compensatory damages -- even though the judge called

McDonalds' conduct reckless, callous and willful.

No one will ever know the final ending to this case.

The parties eventually entered into a secret settlement which has never

been revealed to the public, despite the fact that this was a public

case, litigated in public and subjected to extensive media reporting.

Such secret settlements, after public trials, should not be condoned.

----

So nobody actually knows how much she got.

Might want to get your money back from your school.

my school never said how much she got i googled it.

all i can say is i hope she gets her due one day for her lie.

Keep watching the forums, all you'll see are Sci Fi discussions. Period, end of story.

That's all we'll ever need ;)

*tips his hat to Mav*

I especially like the Dr. Who forums, with Potato, Pella, RS and USWhofan, Tinpusher and many others...that's one of the main reasons I came and put down my hat.