Favorite Captain

Chewbacca

maybe not better... but certainly different! imo.... but like i said, i guess i am just a Scott Bakula fan! i actually ripped all the music he did in quantum leap to mp3! hes pretty good. but ima bit of a geek like that so its ok! :)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe not better... but certainly different! imo.... but like i said, i guess i am just a Scott Bakula fan! i actually ripped all the music he did in quantum leap to mp3! hes pretty good. but ima bit of a geek like that so its ok! :)

Did you ever see his episodes of Murphy Brown? Traveling photographer that everyone but Murphy seemed to know?

Did you ever see his episodes of Murphy Brown? Traveling photographer that everyone but Murphy seemed to know?

WOW! MURPHY BROWN! now your reaching back! ha! i do actually! Peter Hunt was his name. he did a lot in the 90's. .. wow amnot, you must be as old as me! (or older, heres hopin!)

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0065169/

• 2 weeks later...

Scott Bakula made music for Quantum Leap? oh boy!

Picard was very cool, even when it came to dealing with hot-headed admirals and the guy from 'Lost'. I wonder how he handled the blond one?

WOW! MURPHY BROWN! now your reaching back! ha! i do actually! Peter Hunt was his name. he did a lot in the 90's. .. wow amnot, you must be as old as me! (or older, heres hopin!)

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0065169/

Murphy Brown is still shown on cable but yes, I'm one of the older members here. In age and membership, lol. Kyran beats me in both.