Projectiles or Energy Weapons

Duggie

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Energy weapons are by far the best. You can shot with a projectile and live' date=' even if you get shot in the head. But, if you get vaporized, lets see the best doctor in the world fix that!!! [/quote']

lmfao, indeed that would be hard!

damnit jim i'm a dr, not a molecule finder and putter back togetherer! :cyclops:

Gentlemen! I like to introduce a new weapon, it is a WMD aka Walloping Mushrooms Destroyer. Approved by Our president Bush. it is design to combat Russian new Nuclear Missiles. its Use? how the hell do i know? ok we call it a orbital laser cannon approved by Nite who wants to conquer earth for the spreading of movies and games

warp plasma? now there's liquid gold! or whatever state it's in.

Plasma would be in a state of plasma. A "soup" of free electrons and ions. Kinda like earth's ionosphere. Also found in rocket exhaust and fluorescent lights.

Matter comes in at least five states: Solids, liquids, gasses, plasmas, and neutronium (at least in theory). If you try to describe the matter in a black hole, I guess that would be a sixth state ... more of a process, really, than a state, I guess.

or dogs with light titanium kevlar armor with 2 missile launchers on em. it seems good. hey that reminds me. that could make a very nice weapon. *starts drooling*

That reminds me of the dog in that cartoon show "centurions" they had like cyber suits so they could put on all these weapons on them. I liked the flying guy's heavy air attack suit, never liked the orbital interceptor