Ebay auctions to help Niteshadow and the Others!

katerina

Awesome the swedish are the best also the Finns YOU guys rock i love you!

whups almost left out the danish!

Being a Finn living in Sweden, I have to agree twice. B) B)

I've got selling bids on both TNG DVDboxsets (2 x $30 = $60), with any luck the bids will get higher (hoping for $40/set) by friday, when the auction ends, and that the buyers don't bail out.

Geez. Wish I'd know about them. I would have bought them off you for sure. Got mine on Ebay. Got the whole set.

c4 B)

I put them up for auction on the 6th of May and sort of "advertised" them on this thread (above), but I guess the guy who bought them outbid everyone by a couple of SEK.

Those old sets were only collecting dust and since I have doubles of those I got the idea to sell them to support niteshdw.com from this thread (started by "bad girl" katerina :rolleyes:). I didn't expect to get more than $40 for both, but I was surprised when the first bid came within the hour and the bids kept coming during the week of auctioning and ended at almost twice as much as I had expected. I guess good old originals are considered antiques these days. :) (every bider e-mailed and asked if those were chinese... ;))

I sent the DVDs to the buyer today and hopefully he'll pay 580 SEK (=$75 to niteshdw.com) for them within a couple of days.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

You mean the $$$ doesn't go directly into your account? Are you saying you are trusting the buyer to send payment to Nite?

Hey...I got this bridge for sale...cheap! ;)

c4 B)

You mean the $$$ doesn't go directly into your account? Are you saying you are trusting the buyer to send payment to Nite?

Hey...I got this bridge for sale...cheap! ;)

c4 B)

I know I'm bit "stupid", but even my "stupidity" has limits. ;)

The buyer is paying first. :o (I could have sent him a 4 lb brick... ;))

Awesome the swedish are the best also the Finns YOU guys rock i love you!

whups almost left out the danish!

Being a Finn living in Sweden, I have to agree twice. B) B)

I've got selling bids on both TNG DVDboxsets (2 x $30 = $60), with any luck the bids will get higher (hoping for $40/set) by friday, when the auction ends, and that the buyers don't bail out.

Geez. Wish I'd know about them. I would have bought them off you for sure. Got mine on Ebay. Got the whole set.

c4 B)

I put them up for auction on the 6th of May and sort of "advertised" them on this thread (above), but I guess the guy who bought them outbid everyone by a couple of SEK.

Those old sets were only collecting dust and since I have doubles of those I got the idea to sell them to support niteshdw.com from this thread (started by "bad girl" katerina :rolleyes:). I didn't expect to get more than $40 for both, but I was surprised when the first bid came within the hour and the bids kept coming during the week of auctioning and ended at almost twice as much as I had expected. I guess good old originals are considered antiques these days. :) (every bider e-mailed and asked if those were chinese... ;))

I sent the DVDs to the buyer today and hopefully he'll pay 580 SEK (=$75 to niteshdw.com) for them within a couple of days.

Well if bidders are really interested in dear old me Great! They should be because im the hottest american bitch they'll ever encounter.......Regardless thanks! I need to do more auctions ive only contributed 4.19 legally towards my name for nite TRACEABLE...... but anyway my man supports this effort....he's said many times i wish it was a matter of me breaking one of those mp** stooges jaws.......... Unfortunately it isn't that simple! We have to do the best we can in supporting our friend! In the meantime i have a bunch of junk at moms house in storage which i will rummage to auction off.... I can help some but i need to get you guys on the same damn page! If your not using it sell it for gods sake!!!

Guest c4evap
LOL. Just checking...

...ah, I still have that bridge if you're interested...

c4 :cyclops:

Brooklyn? ;)

Don't think you could afford that one. How about the 59th Street Bridge . Used to belong to Simon & Garfunkel!

Well if bidders are really interested in dear old me Great! They should be because im the hottest american bitch they'll ever encounter.......Regardless thanks!

Second hottest! :D

c4 ;)

How is all this working' date=' I haven't heard much lately about the l@wsuit lately.[/quote'] You wont because the mp** is going to drag this out and sweat niteshadow instead of coming up with a reasonable figure. Jesus here you have an individual willing to settle and there going to dig into his paypal funds?! Like what difference does that make=he's going to use that money anyway=it just goes to show you how awkward there position on this issue is! They dont want to settle instead they want to harm people imho...Fuck them! with a capital F!

It's another symptom of a bad system... Equal rights... In theory: yes. In practice: no. People/companies with more money have more rights... They can afford expensive lawsuits and thus can enforce a whole lot more than 'Joe-average'.

So even though we're all governed by the same laws, some obviously have more of a say in it than others...

Equality is a fantasy! :(

I can argue both sides of this, but look where we are...

If the Star Trek ideal were in place, everything would be done for everyone's betterment, entertainment even, so sharing the files would be perfectly alright, but being in such a money driven society like ours (capitalist?) doing that is stepping on toes because money is an emotional issue.

It has to be said that if a sentence starts "If the world was like in Star Trek..." your logic may well be flawed.

It's cool, I have a firm grip on reality, the future is gonna be much like it is today, Gene Rodenberry had a good idea, but I don't see anyone jumping on that bandwagon.

The second half of that sentence

but being in such a money driven society like ours (capitalist?) doing that is stepping on toes because money is an emotional issue.
, as jaded as it sounds, is how I see things.

Guest c4evap
Well' date=' if you don't break the law in the first place, you don't usually end up in court.[/quote']

You never heard of "innocent" people "ending" up in court...and being convicted?!?

c4 :stare: