which would you captain?

maverick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would only be Captain of the Enterprise E, or the funky D from the future. Kick some Ass. And after voyager got back form the Delta Quadrant, I would make sure I got that kickass armor and the great weapons. And then go all vigilante on some Borg and whoever else wanted to play!!!

I would only be Captain of the Enterprise E' date=' or the funky D from the future. Kick some Ass. And after voyager got back form the Delta Quadrant, I would make sure I got that kickass armor and the great weapons. And then go all vigilante on some Borg and whoever else wanted to play!!! [/quote']

What about the women in Trek B)? Wouldnt you wanna use your macho-ness to score yourself a good companion? :)

• 2 months later...
One Defiant for me, please.

Like'em small

Plus there're less people aboard = fewer names to remember!;)

I agree. I like the smaller ships, more personal. It is small, but a very fast, and formidable warship, armed to the teeth. I would have chose voyager, but i wouldn't really like to be stranded in the Delta Quadrant for 10 years or so :p

I'd like to serve under Captian Picards command.

Voyager is not my style, and far away from earth, while the defiant is a small ship.

lol. You are not supposed to be serving under anyone... that is the whole point, do you want the d or e then?

I'd like to serve under Captian Picards command.

Voyager is not my style, and far away from earth, while the defiant is a small ship.

lol. You are not supposed to be serving under anyone... that is the whole point, do you want the d or e then?

I Guess I misunderstood. I'd like to command the Enterprise E