M/F

Duggie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serial Experiments Lain, its anime;

"The first episode opens with the mysterious suicide of a high-school girl, Chisa Yomoda. Chisa-chan was a classmate of Lain Iwakura, a quiet, 14-year-old high-school girl. One of the other girls in the class has been receiving e-mail messages from Chisa-chan, and Lain discovers she also has mail from Chisa-chan. In the mail she explains to Lain that she just abandoned her flesh. She assures lain that she still is alive in the 'wired' world. After getting a new 'navi' and adding a 'psyche' circuit, Lain spends more and more time in the wired. It seems that Lain has at least 2 personalities, and Lain's first personality is changing even now. Who is lain? Who are the 'knights'? Can the wired influence the real world with a prophecy? Is the real world nothing but a hologram of the information in the wired?" from www.animenfo.com

cant really think of any others that are female centered off hand, but im a chick and luv andromeda and babylon 5

blackcat666

:D

Serial Experiments Lain, its anime;

"The first episode opens with the mysterious suicide of a high-school girl, Chisa Yomoda. Chisa-chan was a classmate of Lain Iwakura, a quiet, 14-year-old high-school girl. One of the other girls in the class has been receiving e-mail messages from Chisa-chan, and Lain discovers she also has mail from Chisa-chan. In the mail she explains to Lain that she just abandoned her flesh. She assures lain that she still is alive in the 'wired' world. After getting a new 'navi' and adding a 'psyche' circuit, Lain spends more and more time in the wired. It seems that Lain has at least 2 personalities, and Lain's first personality is changing even now. Who is lain? Who are the 'knights'? Can the wired influence the real world with a prophecy? Is the real world nothing but a hologram of the information in the wired?" from www.animenfo.com

cant really think of any others that are female centered off hand, but im a chick and luv andromeda and babylon 5

blackcat666

Welcome!

:cyclops:

Hiya

I am trying to improve the stats on the Female front..........

Where are all the girls?

hiya,

girl here, 6 of us now according 2 poll.

welcome blakat!!!! glad to hear from the ladies out there!!! i do have a copy of serial experiments lain but i am so far behind now on watching what i have d/l ed i probably will never get cought up!!! i have heard that its a lil weird but good....have you seen battle angel??? or trigun???

welcome blakat!!!! glad to hear from the ladies out there!!! i do have a copy of serial experiments lain but i am so far behind now on watching what i have d/l ed i probably will never get cought up!!! i have heard that its a lil weird but good....have you seen battle angel??? or trigun???

thank u, havn't seen trigun sounds good though. have only seen bits of battle angel but liked wot i saw :)

its odd how not that many girls seem 2 like sci-fi; my dad is obsessed with star-trek so ive been watching it 4ever.

the The Wrath of Khan scared me so much as a kid that i thought all earywigs would try and take over human brains if they could lol

:cyclops:

James Cameron (the guy that directed Titanic) is gonna be doing battle angel for the big screen it will be a mixture of live action and cgi it is supposed to be really great as he will be including the rollerball storyline!!! do a google on it!

well what do you expect????? its a geek/dork site didnt you check the stats?????

Straight 69.17% - 92 votes

Gay 15.79% - 21 votes

Haven't had sex in years... 15.04% - 20 votes

Christianity 35% - 21 votes

Judaism 1.67% - 1 vote

Hinduism 0% - 0 votes

Buddhism 1.67% - 1 vote

Islam 3.33% - 2 votes

Atheist 31.67% - 19 votes

I believe in God, but have no religion 26.67% - 16 votes

Male 94.26% - 115 votes

Female 5.74% - 7 votes

lol j/k b4 someone gets offended!!!

As expected, the ratio of males to females is significantly greater that unity.

Considering the content of Voyger and Enterprise, this is to be expected.

Have you noticed that on Enterprise, especially in the first 2 seasons, they came up with every excuse they could to get T'Pol nice and scantilly clad? I bet being 'sexually exploited' was in her contract ;)

i'm glad this isn't an island.. there'd be some serious fighting going on over the females :p

Actually that sounds like a lot of fun to me ;)

oooohhh i can sense the testosterone oozing from the monitor...ill let the rest of them fight it out while you and i talk trek or sci-fi..or whatever...lol...