Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, the investigation is now on and in fact I am enacting a curfew on the entire town until this whole fiend business is settled. No citizen shall be wondering the streets after 6pm. Any found doing do will be arrested on suspicion on being a fiend, suspicion of sedition against the state and one count of being an accessory to being a bear.

So, Keyser.  If I understand this right, you will be the only person walking the streets after 7pm.  Why does it concern me that that doesn't seem to worry you?

Also seems my suspicions about TetsuoShima were unfounded.  Bad luck there TS.  With my luck, I'll be next!

But who is responsible.  Who to vote for?  Well, I have a few ideas (probably all crap) & I'll mull them over & vote later.

So' date=' Keyser.  If I understand this right, you will be the only person walking the streets after 7pm.  Why does it concern me that that doesn't seem to worry you?[/quote']

Indeed, but then again, it's not like he'd actually stop us if we were out during the curfew - he might be getting in the way of a very hungry werewolf! :o

But enough about Nite ;) Another villager is supposed to be dying tonight.

Great.  No one's voted yet.

Hmmm.

I must say, if I was a fiend (which I'm not  ;D  ) separating people into their homes after dark would be a great way to pick people off one by one.

So, I'll go out on a limb & start the ball rolling and vote for Keyser Soze.

TS - I wouldn't worry too much.  I'm probably next.  The pattern may be that the people who lasted well into the game last time may go earlier this time - voted or eaten.

Well, if the next killing is also a vampire attack then it is pretty safe to say that we've gotten rid of 1 fiend.

So there is a bright side, no?

The Police Officer, in conjunction with the Doctor and the Mayor, need to do a complete investigation of the body and the crime scene looking for clues.

Oh, and somebody read that book on vampires to make sure the body isn't coming back to life.  ;D

I'm not voting until some clues get in.  Who's with me?

how does TFMF know another vilager is gonna die ?

I happen to know that a very similar case of killings happened in the village of NiteShire (not to be confused with our 'NiteShire') not so long ago... You can read the terrible story here...Although i am surprised they didn't survive, they seemed to have such a great mayor in charge ;)

Guest Keyser Soze

OK, the investigation is now on and in fact I am enacting a curfew on the entire town until this whole fiend business is settled. No citizen shall be wondering the streets after 6pm. Any found doing do will be arrested on suspicion on being a fiend, suspicion of sedition against the state and one count of being an accessory to being a bear.

So, Keyser.  If I understand this right, you will be the only person walking the streets after 7pm.  Why does it concern me that that doesn't seem to worry you?

True but given the amount of surveillance equipment I've set up around the town(you don't want to know how TFMF and Queenspock have been spending their nights  :P) I don't think I'd be stupid enough o try and pull something knowing what I know.

Kryan is also an officer of the law and will also be stalking prey patrolling at night.  Also, with us being out wondering around at night that would make us the perfect bait to trap and capture for whatever is out there harming the citizens of this town. I would never ask another citizen to risk themselves in a plan like that.

Finally, are we not all forgetting that it was [glow=red,2,300]s0viet[/glow] who was asking if there was [glow=red,2,300]vampires[/glow] in this town and now TS is killed [glow=red,2,300]while reading a book about vampires[/glow] in a method that's eerily familiar to the [glow=red,2,300]methods of a vampire[/glow]. Does seem a little too suspicious if one asks me to follow that road of thought.

Still, until our Doctor gives an offical Medical report after performing an autopsy on the body we cannot say if it's truly a vampire attack or just a random act of some sicko.     

Yeah, I'm with ya brother! let's lynch that awful 's0viet'!

/ I'm off to add itsathirteen.com to my list of registered domain names.

// Just for people that don't already know, I already own itsazero.com, to remind people that the second charecter in my name is a zero. So me tell funny joke.

/// Send garlic cloves. crucifixes and sunlight to vampire@itsazero.com

Yeah, I'm with ya brother! let's lynch that awful 's0viet'!

It's a bit too obvious, but still it's almost impossible to ignore that S0V13T wished for vampires. (everyone knows that you do not invite vampires ::))

Almost as suspicious as a fictional kingpin being a PO, who cries 'fiend' at the first sign. ;)

If I WAS a fiend, I'd be doing the exact same thing that other people are doing. I'd drop a huge clue in my posts, then use the strike through tag, and put something innocent / mundane afterwards.

Only difference would be that I'd be retardedly obvious about the whole thing hoping that the 'hiding in plain sight' strategy would pay off.

I'd say something like

Boy, I sure am planning on killing reading with TetsuoShima today in the library. Yessir, I sure am excited about the violent murder that I'm planning reading Kubla Khan to each other out loud. Yep. TetsuoShima sure is a gorram deadman that just hasn't stopped moving yet good friend.

And then I'd have killed TetsuoShima in the exact method that I forshadowed in my cheeky strike throughed text. If there is one thing that I think that EVERYONE can agree on, it's that I am NOT subtle about anything.

If you want to look for clues, look for the people that are intentionally dropping them. Hell, I even INVITED people too send me garlic cloves, sunlight, and crucifixes.

True but given the amount of surveillance equipment I've set up around the town(you don't want to know how TFMF and Queenspock have been spending their nights  )

My vote is for Keyser Soze for conspiring with Mrthumps! (and for spying :P)

And S0V, how can people send you sunlight? ::)

I hope that crime scene investigation report comes in time, and that the mayor and the doctor have signed off on it.  Otherwise I am going to vote against Keyser Soze.  I was under the impression police officers were supposed to.. ya' know... investigate crimes.

Just a friendly reminder.

And S0V' date=' how can people send you sunlight? ::)[/quote']

Like this: Isn't s0v13-w0v13 just the cutest wittle pink Hello Kitty monster!  Isn't he?  Yesh HE IS!  Yesh he is!  ;D

How can people send you sunlight? ::)

1. Take a big box (make sure it's empty)

2. Go outside (don't forget to bring the box with you).

3. Face the open end of the box towards the sunlight.

4. Wait 1-5 minutes (depending on how big the box is) to allow the box to fill up properly.

5. This is the 'tricky' part (important that you read ahead and fully grasp point 6)

6. As fast as you can close and seal the box with duct tape.

7. Label the box: "don't open indoors".

8. Go to NiteShire Post Office and pay for the daytime only shipping.

9. There you go, it's done.

:D

People can send me sunlight through the internets TFMF. Just remember that the internets is a bunch of tubes that can get clogged with junk, and it's not a big truck that you can just keep loading stuff on. So don't send me all the sunlight at once, because it'll clog up the internet.

/

How can people send you sunlight?

1. Take a big box (make sure it's empty)

2. Go outside (don't forget to bring the box with you).

3. Face the open end of the box towards the sunlight.

4. Wait 1-5 minutes (depending on how big the box is) to allow the box to fill up properly.

5. This is the 'tricky' part (important that you read ahead and fully grasp point 6)

6. As fast as you can close and seal the box with duct tape.

7. Label the box: "don't open indoors".

8. Go to NiteShire Post Office and pay for the daytime only shipping.

9. There you go, it's done.

And for a minute there, i thought S0V was just being silly.... ;D