Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keyser Soze

Almost as suspicious as a fictional kingpin being a PO, who cries 'fiend' at the first sign. ;)

I'm only going by my training form the Clancy Wiggum school of Poilce work.  :-\

and at least I haven't suggested imploying my fiend-detection method yet. Then you'd question my qualifications for sure...

True but given the amount of surveillance equipment I've set up around the town(you don't want to know how TFMF and Queenspock have been spending their nights  )

My vote is for Keyser Soze for conspiring with Mrthumps! (and for spying :P)

OI! Don't rat out my Criminal Informants.  >:(

That's almost talk of sedition against the state to me.  :P

I hope that crime scene investigation report comes in time, and that the mayor and the doctor have signed off on it.  Otherwise I am going to vote against Keyser Soze.  I was under the impression police officers were supposed to.. ya' know... investigate crimes.

Just a friendly reminder.

Sounds more like a threat to me. It's amazing how as soon as one makes waves that people start targeting you because you're the popular one to be targeted. Almost something as crafty as a fox would think of to shake the heat off.  Also interesting that the feddie(drug cop or whatevere he is) here is getting the free pass despite the fact that he took all the tapes from the hidden cameras from last night minus the TFMF-queenspcok one thus hampering my investigation. Typical of the G when they have to work with locals. 

Anyway, Since I can't check the tapes it'll be old fashioned questioning.Right now I need S0V13T and Nite to account for their where abouts during the time of the killings since they are suspects due to S0V13T's pro-vampire stance and Nite's clear anger towards people not being in his bar on the night for the first attack.

Almost as suspicious as a fictional kingpin being a PO, who cries 'fiend' at the first sign. ;)

I'm only going by my training form the Clancy Wiggum school of Poilce work.  :-\

and at least I haven't suggested imploying my fiend-detection method yet. Then you'd question my qualifications for sure...

I hadn't thought about that... Voting out of spite... You just made the top of my "go-ahead-make-my-day-list"... :P

Anyway' date=' Since I can't check the tapes it'll be old fashioned questioning.Right now I need S0V13T and Nite to account for their where abouts during the time of the killings since they are suspects due to S0V13T's pro-vampire stance and Nite's clear anger towards people not being in his bar on the night for the first attack.[/quote']

That kind of tactic is completely irrelevant to this game.  Allow me to state the obvious:

Asking people where they were and what they were doing is useless because there's no actual activity going on in niteshire - just posting.  So there are only two possible answers:  either someone submitted a request to have someone "killed" to the game master, or they didn't.  They could have submitted this request at ANY time.  If they did, will they really tell you that?  No.  Going around asking each and every person to make up a story for you is not going to accomplish anything.

So, the only thing you can actually do is ask the game master (the mayor) questions related to your profession, to which he can provide in-game details.  In this case, since you are the police officer, then your questions will need to be about the crime scene.  You are the only one who can ask those questions because of your job title.  The doctor is the only one who can ask questions about the body because of his job title.  See?  Simple.

So again, I am waiting for that crime report, and it better be signed off on by the mayor and the doctor, otherwise I am going to vote against you for not doing your job.

What was I doing during the murder? I was either encoding season 5 of Babylon 5 + the accumulated DVD extras, or I was out shoveling the 2 foot high snow that we got last night :( hope that helps the investigation :)

Thanks for the hot tip Arktis, I must have missed the post where it defined why we all had jobs, and what we can do with them (like asking questions to the GM). I just assumed that it was a fluffy role playing thing, not an actual tool that we can use to get information.

Guest Keyser Soze

Anyway' date=' Since I can't check the tapes it'll be old fashioned questioning.Right now I need S0V13T and Nite to account for their where abouts during the time of the killings since they are suspects due to S0V13T's pro-vampire stance and Nite's clear anger towards people not being in his bar on the night for the first attack.[/quote']

That kind of tactic is completely irrelevant to this game.  Allow me to state the obvious:

Asking people where they were and what they were doing is useless because there's no actual activity going on in niteshire - just posting.  So there are only two possible answers:  either someone submitted a request to have someone "killed" to the game master, or they didn't.  They could have submitted this request at ANY time.  If they did, will they really tell you that?  No.  Going around asking each and every person to make up a story for you is not going to accomplish anything.

So, the only thing you can actually do is ask the game master (the mayor) questions related to your profession, to which he can provide in-game details.  In this case, since you are the police officer, then your questions will need to be about the crime scene.  You are the only one who can ask those questions because of your job title.  The doctor is the only one who can ask questions about the body because of his job title.  See?  Simple.

So again, I am waiting for that crime report, and it better be signed off on by the mayor and the doctor, otherwise I am going to vote against you for not doing your job.

You know what pal, since you're taking what should be a fun game so seriously and you seem know how to play it and how everyone must play it and everything then you can be the cop now and I'll just sit back and wait for you and your little clique of people here to pick me off so you can keep this game as a "members" only dealie instead of being open to everyone on the forum.

*tosses badge to the ground before giving Artkis the one fingered salute and walking away*

/

Yes, siree, it's a series of tubes and you better believe it! ;D

Actually, for an old timer the guy didn't do all that bad. My old man couldn't have done it better, then again, my old man isn't head of a senate commission in charge of those things. :D

Also, I killed Tetsuo.  Yes, I am the guilty one.

Oh, you fiend! :D

(no hard feelings though ;) )

[me=TetsuoShima]prepares to dish out some negative Q's :P[/me]

End note: boy what hostility here, you'd allmost suspect someone got killed here last night. :D

Reminder to all players: It's just a game

Because, beleive it or not, wolves and vampires aren't actually going to kill you while you sleep ;)

Yeah, no kidding.  You shouldn't take anything in this thread too seriously.  If you do, that means you're losing.  ;)

Just in case though, I'll remind you of this post, Keyser.

Haha....

the spirits have kept my busy.....

ahh alas... poor tet,,, the most sever case of de-hydration i had ever seen  ;D

in a public place too (<--- hint!!!)...

i never knew the lib was open at such hours, i wonder why the Librarian ever let him though the doors..... ( ??? )

anywho... as we know mupi has left & now tet has gone to a better place......

theres still not enough info to make a proper decision, so sticking with my original statment...

i vote [glow=red,2,300]Artkis[/glow]....

*two can play at that game  :P *

However that 1$ a drink does sound like a good trap...  ::)