Where are you from?

rick150186

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i get the picture i am not to good at english and i have listed it twice as the first time it said that i had to many places. I forgot to press return on the china Australia no afence ment i cannot edit it though sorry. it is my first go at producing a poll. I just want to see WHERE most people are from to see if their are members from all countries.

ok i get the picture i am not to good at english and i have listed it twice as the first time it said that i had to many places. I forgot to press return on the china Australia no afence ment i cannot edit it though sorry. it is my first go at producing a poll. I just want to see WHERE most people are from to see if their are members from all countries.

That's cool, just use the "delete" button then next time on the first one, or both of them, and re-do it. Also, if you look, this very poll was asked a week or two ago here (the search button on the forum works wonders).

And RSAntilles, is correct. These sort of polls are redundant, since the info is already there for all to see on the tracker site.

But alas, I guess it takes time to "see all the Sites at Nites'..."

hmmmmm, that may be a possible T-shirt logo design addition....

well im from doncaster in england where the sun never shines.

I wonder why my bank councellor wants me to stick my loan application to Doncaster...:thinking:

Ah well, I'm from Denmark (which accounts for 1/1300th of the worlds population)

You didn't include "Pleiades" ... :(

Actually, I'm from the Occupied Territories of Alta California - I guess that makes me Mexican ...

I'm also an Internationalist - so I'm from Earth.

And I do love many of the principles embedded in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence of the United States. I feel profound gratitude to be living here - and profound gratitude towards those who have put their lives and bodies on the line to keep America "free" - even when the politicians who command them have had unworthy (even reprehensible) goals.

I also live in the great State of Confusion!

B)

I’m from the "ass end of the world" just like ‘lettcow’ and ‘Ensign avagriffon’

Meblourne Australia

Aussie Aussie Aussie , oi oi oi, Go Aussie ! :cyclops: