Bad Wolf(spoilers ep 6)

coolcat13

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone seriouslly buy the Bad Wold refrence in Rose? Aparentelly the Nestine contiousnesss says it when the Doctor is held by the 2 Autons, and the tardis is shown, right around the time when the doctor says "It's identified it as superior technology".

I just got my Dr. Who back just now, and watched that bit, around 7 times and I for one, don't really buy that refrence. Sounds like "Squeel Screech!" to me. Strech of the imagination to believe in that one in my opinion.

And as for the most recent ep, the only Bad Wolf recrence I've seen is the ears / nose refrence too. Seen it around 5 times so far, nothing else that I've detected (been looking too)

well can it even be more blatant?

Mickey's website now shows a "Schlechter Wolf bomb".

For those who flunked German, or never got taught that, Slechter Wolf means "Bad Wolf" in German ;)

In this week's confidential, in some of the shots there's a picture on the wall behind the speaker.

The picture shows the Tardis, with the graffiti "BAD" but no "WOLF". Instead there looks to be a photograph superimposed on one of the tardis panels.

Can anybody work out what it shows? - i didn't manage to tape this week's

I dunno... people keep calling him the Doctor's nemesis... but even the cybermen have been around longer than the Master, who was introduced during Jon Pertwee's time... (and THAT was a master to beat all later masters, I'm sorry to say. That whole 'I am the master' mind dominating hypnotic spiel that he somehow lost later on was great ^^

Clerk: What would you like, sir?

Master: Oh, some fries, a carbonated beverage, and you... will obey... me! You... will obey me!

Clerk: I ... will obey...

^^... just like that. No weird devices or anything. I guess when his body got fried (i.e. the original actor died) he lost that trick.)

Edit: Whoo! Dr. Who has it's own forum section!

Thankfully Eric Roberts loved the Master enough to give his own wonderful twist onthe character, without losing the charm and arrogance.

I read somewhere that Eric Roberts was upset when he developed an allergy to the glue and could not use the beard. Does anyone know if that is true.