Bad Wolf(spoilers ep 6)

coolcat13

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rewatched the third episode and the servant girl does not tell Rose "You've seen the Big Bad Wolf" Instead she stops in mid sentace and then exclaims "The Big Bad Wolf!"

The Doctor just appeared in the doorway there.

More and more arrows pointing to...

1) The Doctor being the Bad Wolf, or

2) The "Bad Wolf' is piggypacking or directly associated with the Doctor...

3) The Face of Boe... also connected to the Face of Boe, possibly in conjunction of the Doctor...

I dont know would the girl have had reservations if she thought that the Dr was Bad Wolf in ep 3 .The more I think about it the more I think its the menace behind the Time War and maybe just maybe it is Davros . maybe it is just that simple .

It could be that RTD wants us to think that the Doctor is the Bad Wolf, but here are some other possiblities

1. Bad Wolf: A codename used in UNIT for an operation, person, whatever (Based on the UNIT site)

2. The piggy backing is not happening with the Doctor, but the TARDIS. Since the Doctor and the Tardis are linked, the Doctor could be mistaken.

3. Something to do with Rose or her mother. No proof there, just a theory.

Right now I will accept anything, except the rumor it has to do with a reality TV show. If it turns out to be that. I hope the story has some great twists or I will be very upset.

Well, we know that they end up in Big Brother show in the Bad Wolf episode but I dont think thatll answer the Bad Wolf question. Id be very upset if the whole episode is set within that environment and Bad Wolf is a Big Brother type entity. If it is that case then the Big Brother style entity (as Bad Wolf) better be damn well worth it after all these weeks of build up!

Highlight black areas for spoilers.

1. Bad Wolf: A codename used in UNIT for an operation, person, whatever (Based on the UNIT site)

... that could simply be another Bad Wolf symptom, like the posters, the alien voices, etc... incidental to Bad Wolf, but not directly connected.

2. The piggy backing is not happening with the Doctor, but the TARDIS. Since the Doctor and the Tardis are linked, the Doctor could be mistaken.

That one seems pretty likely to me... the tardis is a big place, after all.

Right now I will accept anything, except the rumor it has to do with a reality TV show. If it turns out to be that. I hope the story has some great twists or I will be very upset.

Heh... I think that was a 'joke' spoiler...

Im praying its a joke spoiler but RTD IS a BIG BB fan and Im sure Ive heard him mention it somewhere! But all may not be lost it could still be set in the BB environment and still be awesome.

I read that it was supposed to be a BB story in Doctor Who monthly about three months ago.. I just skipped over it.. but I'll be dissappointed if this is all it is... :mad:

Im praying its a joke spoiler but RTD IS a BIG BB fan and Im sure Ive heard him mention it somewhere! But all may not be lost it could still be set in the BB environment and still be awesome.

I read that it was supposed to be a BB story in Doctor Who monthly about three months ago.. I just skipped over it.. but I'll be dissappointed if this is all it is... :mad:

I can't say anymore about it, for if I did, it would majorly spoil it from what I do know. The clues are out there and as always the best information can be found if One looks at Gallifrey.

There is a hint there.

Aye Fenris, thats where I get my info too, as do probably 99.9% of Whovians! :) Its what the official BBC site would be if they could be arsed to have a proper community. I also dont want to say what Ive found out, just gonna wait for the surprise. Im close to moving house soon too, I hope we can hang on until the end of the series, but well see!

Well I did notice someone mentioning Fenric in some theories, thought it might have been you :)

I have another persona there too, you may or may not catch on...there is a BIG clue in my alter-ego profile, but theres a lot of people to choose from!