Cookies

Engineer101

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay cookies! recently my comp crashed. locks up too much, crashes too much and it was me trying to open a torrent on bitlord. while enjoying a cookie except that made me restart and i threw my cookie! (kicking the computer helps) as now i am very angry, stressed out. and wanting to kill my computer (firefox locks up too)

Don't do it!!! ;)

I plead for mercy for your computer... even though it sucks, like you say... but still, it has rights! You cannot destroy a sentient being that, with the greatest respect, attempts to get a life of his own and in the process locks up your computer forcing you to get one yourself. ;)

Eehm. Okay. Mesa dumbass now, mesa en guessin'.

With the greatest respect,

Elladan

i think i need to replace the keyboard as it seems to be collobrating with my Sony COmputer and monitor in a plot to kill me. The sony Keyboard must go and die! i keep the monitor' date=' its the only good part of the computer[/quote']

rofl

You don't keep the computer? Only the monitor?? :p

lel

Elladan.

i think i need to replace the keyboard as it seems to be collobrating with my Sony COmputer and monitor in a plot to kill me. The sony Keyboard must go and die! i keep the monitor' date=' its the only good part of the computer[/quote']

rofl

lel

Elladan.

ok i keep the computer, but im replacing it with a new motherboard, and CPU, and it has like a 120 gig drive on it, and a good graphics card :P 768 Ram

rofl

lel

Elladan.

ok i keep the computer, but im replacing it with a new motherboard, and CPU, and it has like a 120 gig drive on it, and a good graphics card :P 768 Ram

Okay, so you're saying: I keep the casing. That's all... ;)

vonhelton said

A biscuit is bread shaped differently in the USA.

you mean a type of bread?

In the U.K. we call cookies biscuits, and the most popular ones are digestive, hob nobs, rich tea, those just mentioned with a layer of chocolate on top, ginger nut, custard creams. McVities is a big biscuit company. we have a biscuit which we call a cookie that usually has chocolate chips in. I assume thats the type of biscuit mostly found in the U.S.

In the U.K. we call cookies biscuits' date=' and the most popular ones are digestive, hob nobs, rich tea, those just mentioned with a layer of chocolate on top, ginger nut, custard creams.[/quote']

Yes, biscuits are bread.......Bread that's shaped.

In the USA, cookies are sweet, biscuits are not.

This delima I can't fix, but I did figure out the lorry/truck confusion......

A lorry will be any extra large truck that is used for industrial or military use.

......The word "truck" will be used for everything else.

I got the word "Hinterland" in, and it's just now catching on, a year later, so give "lorry" about the same amount of time, if not more.

......Both words will be commonplace before you know it. That's the beauty of American English, it's highly adaptive!

:D

C is for cookie its good enough for me

C is for cookie its good enough for me.

C is for cookie its good enough for me.

Oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C. ;)

Cookie Monster

I enjoy the white chocolate and macidamia nut cookies.