Are you an alien?

BorisP

Moderator Notice: Content deleted for lack of courtesy, civility and/or respect

(/me shouts Wheeee!!! real loud, throws my hands into the air and spins around while clapping and jumping with glee.)

You know that movie Aliens right? The real cool one with lots of neat guns and special effects? It was really scary with people getting chopped up and real cool stuff like that? What if you were an alien like that?

No! Really? Didn't you ever see those crummy old shows on TV like Von Daniken who says we are alien kids? Ya man, on old UHF TV and stuff. That Von Daniken dood flew around in South America showing all these things that the Indians designed, but you can only see from an airplane. This Von Daniken dweeb was going on about how it had to be aliens. Really!

Then someone found this skull in South America. It is supposed to be real? Who knows? Some yuppie wrote a book where he cited pictures of these skulls. He claimed they were real so who really knows?

Anyways, check this out! It was found in South America somewhere, not on the moon or brought back from a space mission. Once you see this, then I got some more pictures to show you. Real easy and simple ones that don't require any thinking at all.

AlienSkull.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting skull distortion. Notice the teeth - far more suited for chomping on plant life than tearing flesh ... I wonder what its brain would have been like? Other than the skull shape, the rest of it appears human - not even the heavy brow bones of proto-hominids.

I can't imagine what kind of headaches it would have gotten from neck strain!

I do wonder how brain structures were distributed inside - if it is as genetically close to human as most features suggest, it probably wouldn't have any "new" brain structures.

EDIT: Actually, upon further review, it does have prominent orbital ridges and no forehead. Also, the teeth look far more herbivorous than carnivorous. A good "scientific" photograph would have included a ruler for scale. I really haven't a clue as to what it was.

Very interesting and provocative.

Do we sometimes over interpret things?

Unless they found several of these types of skulls, is it not possible that sometimes a human being is born with marketly abnormal skeletal structure?

For instance, we see all these conjoined twins being born. If we were to discover two skulls joined, would that mean that we have discovered an alien or just an "abnormal" developed being?

That's just an "normal" human being, some culture in south america used to wrap linnen around there heads to let it grow long (it takes decades to achieve such an shape). For them it was beautifull...For us rather painfull.....

That's just an "normal" human being' date=' some culture in south america used to wrap linnen around there heads to let it grow long (it takes decades to achieve such an shape). For them it was beautifull...For us rather painfull.....[/quote']

You're probably right, as it makes sense. But in response to the original topic question without reading the content of the topic - Yes, If other life exists, everybody is an alien, including me

Yes... the page has a pop up menu that gets translated, but leaves the page alone -_-'... it also seems to disable right click menus, so no copying of frame URLs.

Short of simply selecting all the text and pasting it in Babelfish, it won't translate.

Guest c4evap
hasnt anybody spotted the fact that that is just a dead bishops head?

holy cow, didnt anybody wonder why they wore the big hats to church?

Hahahahahaha...that's just plain wrong! You WILL go straight to hell for that one fella!!!

p.s. let me know if it's warm there so I can bring a sweater if needed-

c4 :p

Hahahahahaha...that's just plain wrong! You WILL go straight to hell for that one fella!!!

p.s. let me know if it's warm there so I can bring a sweater if needed-

c4 :p

its probably livlier than southampton :p

ROFL

I'm an alien.

I hate it when people cant differentiate between an alien space ship and a UFO. not all UFOs are alien spacecraft.......we just cant identify it :P

So that means it's not an alien, another mysterie solved by us smart scifi-ers. :p

And btw, i'm an alien.....

See how easy it is to fool people. Make a fancy looking web page with an explanation and people say, "Ya, that's it".

Those guys make up explanations just like I "make up" explanations. They try to arrive at what they think is the answer based on what they know. That does not mean they are correct.

Look at that skull. Doesn't it look thick thruout the skull? If the skull was a result of outside pressure, it should look like it. No way can a human being apply uniform pressure to anything. The skull should look dented or ridged where the pressure was applied unevenly. Skull wrapping talks about using a board to change the shape of the skull. Look at the skill. There is no totally flat area where a board pressed against it.

Did you know that there was WMD in Iraq? Oh. Wait a minute. That turned out to be a lie? Or was it a mistake? Does it matter? The head of the government said that was the truth so that is what people beleived. These guys talking about head wrapping could be liars or wrong also.

That means I could be wrong to, doesn't it? Of course it does. What is the difference? I am here to talk to you, to answer your questions, to stimulate your intelligence. That guy on the webpage? You can't talk to him. You can't get him to provide you with all the evidence you want. You have to take his word.

I got a question for you. If I set up a fancy webpage, sign it PHD, MA BorisP, and I claim pigs can fly, will you believe it? I said it and I am PHD. I have a fancy web page. Why don't you believe me like this guy who says that skull is from some mother making her babies skull deformed. Doesn't just saying that sound crazy?

"A loving mother took her baby and squished it''s head totally out of shape so that it grew an extra foot on the back". Doesn't that sound stupid?

I got a question for you. If I set up a fancy webpage, sign it PHD, MA BorisP, and I claim pigs can fly, will you believe it? I said it and I am PHD. I have a fancy web page. Why don't you believe me like this guy who says that skull is from some mother making her babies skull deformed. Doesn't just saying that sound crazy?

What are you talking about, everybody knows pigs CAN fly!! I read it in the newspaper.

OK. Now I am done ranting, let's get back to business.

That skull would be from way back in prehistoric times right? No one really knows it's origins so it is a long time ago.

Below is another picture. This picture is a computer generated image of what scientists think King Tut looked like. King Tut is a guy from ancient Egypt. The scientists took the mummy and MRI scanned it. Then the computer did the projection of what he looked like in real life.

Interestingly, he has a big lump on the back of his head just like the alien skull does.

BoyTut.jpg

Egypt is a long time ago. Hundreds of years at least. I can't be bother to go look for sure. A long time ago. My point being that evolution is taking place over long periods of time.

If the Alien skull was from 5000 years ago, in 5000 years of evolution, would the skull shrink from the large alien skull to the smaller Egyptian skull?

Why not?

Why does the Boy Tut from old Egypt of 100's of years ago have a big lump on the back of his head just like this alien skull? Look at the lump. Don't give me the "they wrapped his head" story. Look at the lump. It looks natural, organic. It grew from his head, it is not the product of outside forces.