Are you an alien?

BorisP

enviornmental adaptation is probably more of a factor than genetic mutation.

enviornmental adaptation is genetic mutation, genetic mutation is evolution and evolution is enviornmental adaptation. But evolution is an trait that exist in all humans. One genetic mutation can exist only in a few humans, same goes for enviornmental adaptation. But if it was enviornmental adaptation i can't seem to find the reason why anybody would need an cone shaped head....And why others haven't developed it.

I think it is more likely that somebody just had the gene for that head and passed it on in it's family. Like an desease, or that it's just skullbinding.

And experts generally know more about their fields than the average human (an archeologist for instance knows when the egyptians existed and an biologist knows what evolution is, they are more reliabel than the average human), so if you should trust anybody trust them.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interbreeding aliens...... that's rather "unlikely" , Humans hump almost everything that comes in our path. That means our species is full of half breds and stuff, nobody is an pure black dude or pure white. That means if the aliens who would have mated with us did do that. And the result is an cone shaped head. There should be a lot more cone shaped people across the entire globe and not just in south america.

But this theory could be flawd if you assume that aliens only mated with south americans and that those all got extinct.

I been away from here because I don't want to force people to agree with me that it is an alien skull. I only want to stimulate people to wonder what the heck it is and what relation it holds to modern man. I don't care if it is alien or dinosaur or elf.

I know of an obvious way to get from the alien skull to the modern human skull. I didn't see anyone else say it so I guess I will.

Compression.

That is the answer. How does it take place? By what methods? Well, I think I know of course. I would bet money on it. But this is not about teaching me to think or stimulating my imagination. I already can barely stop myself from thinking.

I really really really dislike experts and authority. I have already said that I think people that believe in experts are gullible. I been reading around and I see elderbear taking a patronizing attitude towards me. An "I am a scientist and psychologist, my opinon says you are nuts", is how i believed he phrased it.

I don't care how this is taken. You get what you give. Experts are usually blind to anything outside their chosen field of expertise. This means that though elderbear may be a geologist, this DOES NOT mean he is an authority on the human body. Nor is he an expert on anything else other than geology.

Don't allow an "experts" false certainty to kill your creativity and imagination. If you must, run away from them. They are well meaning but in the end they will stunt your intellectual growth by convincing you to stop thinking because, why think when you can ask an expert? Why be independent when you can be a slave?

This is like that famous George Bush incident. Or was it Dan Quail? The politician is at a school. A small 6 or 8 year old child is demonstrating his spelling skills. He spells potato. The politician say, "no, that is wrong, it is potatoe". The child says "no it isn't". You know how that went over. An eight year old child correcting the president? The president says "yes it is potatoe". The child again says no it is not. What do you think happens? Because the man is the president, "an Expert", a "person of status whom you should beleive", the child's teacher FORCES the child to spell potato as potatoe. No one cares that the child is correct in spelling it potato. The only thing they care about is that the experts are happy.

Learn a lesson from that 8 year old child. It doesn't matter what qualifications a person claims or what their title is. It doesn't matter how old they are or how many years of school they have. They can still be stupid enough to need to be corrected by an 8 year old.

Here is another photo for thought provocation. Up till now, I wanted to verify that pointy nature of the modern human skull. This picture focuses on the front of the skull. The big skull has very big face with big jaw bones etc. It looks to be inches thick. You don't usually see faces like that on modern humans.

Or do you?

BigBonyFace.jpg

Guest c4evap
This is like that famous George Bush incident. Or was it Dan Quail? The politician is at a school. A small 6 or 8 year old child is demonstrating his spelling skills. He spells potato. The politician say' date=' "no, that is wrong, it is potatoe". The child says "no it isn't". You know how that went over. An eight year old child correcting the president? The president says "yes it is potatoe". The child again says no it is not. What do you think happens? Because the man is the president, "an Expert", a "person of status whom you should beleive", the child's teacher FORCES the child to spell potato as potatoe. No one cares that the child is correct in spelling it potato. The only thing they care about is that the experts are happy.[/quote']

It was Dan Quail.

This is a picture of a normal brain:

Brain.jpg

This is the brain after reading through this thread...

85013%20Brain.jpg

The second brain is an actual pic of Dan Quail's brain (isn't that a misnomer?).

c4 ;)

I only care about the best arguments with the most support. I don't listen to single experts... I listen to multiple experts independantly and seperately working on the same thing, and if they all concur than there's a good chance they're right. The principle is called 'verification', I believe... anyone can say anything they damned well please, but I'll only trust what 1) I can repraduce myself, or 2) what several independant sources have demonstrateably reproduced, with a complete explanation of what they did, what occured, and why they came up with their conclusions. That is why I ask you to come up with evidence other than random movie clips and photos (which don't really prove anything) and weird, unverified martial arts theories.

My firm belief is that nothing can be trusted without being tested. Humans are delusional creatures, prone to seeing patterns in all sorts of places where there really aren't patterns. As an example, all these tales of Gods doing things that have since been proven to be natural processes... Given how often the 'god did it' or 'supernatural entities did it' explanations has been crushed, I really can't give them any credence for ANYTHING... I'm on the fence where psychic phenomena are concerned, because I suspect something like that would have been tested and conclusively verified by now if it really existed. They have been testing 'psychics' and 'telekinetics' for many years now without any real conclusive support that they can do what they claim above and beyond pure chance.

Much of what has been attributed to martial artists can be easily explained in terms of the results of intense training and biofeedback... no weird spiritual powers. There are very few biological processes that can't be controlled to some degree with biofeedback... including heart rate and body temperature.

Now, until you show more scientific rigor, this is probably the last time I'll be replying to any arguments of yours. I'm a scientist, not a mystic... and therefore I really don't have a lot to talk to you about. Nothing personal, but your explanations are far from compelling in my opinion. ^_^ Even so, don't let me stop you. You do say some very interesting things now and then, and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

... just don't dehumanize minority groups without real proof, okay? Courtesy goes straight out the window when one describes a normal minority group as deformed subhumans...

Edit: Whoa... now THAT brain has seen better days... ^^'

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Post deleted for inappropriate content. These are not the forums to attack any specific ethnic group, nation, race, creed, or color, no matter how much evidence you think you have. If you have such information you wish to convey to people, start a blog or get a website - but do NOT do it here.

The Jewish skullcap is part of the plot for world domination I told you about. I don't wanna explain why because I want you to think and wonder. You won't do it if I ask' date=' so I have to withhold the information and hope your curiosity will drive you to begin to think.[/quote']

please explain why the skull cap confirms your belief that jewish people wish to take over the world. unless you do i am unable to consider this

The part of the plot for world domination that it involves is circumcision. The Jewish guys mutilated your penis for a very specific reason. A reason that involves the Jewish skullcap. They know/can do things that you cannot because you have had your penis mutilated.

this statement doesnt make any sense to me either. please explain.

when i saw the beginning of this post i did two things.

(1) lol - then realised you were serious

(2) nice delts!

i am happy to listen to why you think these things. i do not understand you or your reasoning on this topic.

EDIT: why can i never get that bloody quote thing to work

EDIT: why cant i get the bloody colours to work now. :mad:

MOD EDIT: You used a "\quote" instead of "/quote" and an error in BBCode like that automagically disables using BBCode in the post. I fixed it.

This a a real picture of an alien skull. Note the rather large brain lobe to the back/rear of the skull, and the somewhat transparent, virtually crystalline aspect of the ancient fossilized bone/skull structure. Most odd.

Nice skull there Lee. Isn't that the one with mystical powers.

If I were Jewish, I think I would be very offended by the above post from Boris.

But, looking at the examples he used, and the logic, well, I see it as completely ridiculous. To me, it made no sense whatsover, and offered no real proof of anything.

How one can compare that "alien skull" to a picture of a man in a skullcap kissing a wall (I suspect the wailing wall)? I guess a warped mind with an agenda could do it tho....

The Jewish skullcap is part of the plot for world domination I told you about. I don't wanna explain why because I want you to think and wonder. You won't do it if I ask' date=' so I have to withhold the information and hope your curiosity will drive you to begin to think.[/quote']

please explain why the skull cap confirms your belief that jewish people wish to take over the world. unless you do i am unable to consider this

The part of the plot for world domination that it involves is circumcision. The Jewish guys mutilated your penis for a very specific reason. A reason that involves the Jewish skullcap. They know/can do things that you cannot because you have had your penis mutilated.

this statement doesnt make any sense to me either. please explain.

when i saw the beginning of this post i did two things.

(1) lol - then realised you were serious

(2) nice delts!

i am happy to listen to why you think these things. i do not understand you or your reasoning on this topic.

EDIT: why can i never get that bloody quote thing to work

EDIT: why cant i get the bloody colours to work now. :mad:

MOD EDIT: You used a "\quote" instead of "/quote" and an error in BBCode like that automagically disables using BBCode in the post. I fixed it.

my hero. cheers elderbear.

am gettin misty now

Alien Alert!

I was just poking around the net, and came across some pics, that collaborate some of what Boris posted above. Note the similarities between the shape of this persons skull, with that of the young African boy, and of the boy King Tut.

Truly amazing....

Once upon a time in a thread long long ago, we talked about how as sci fi people, we could pretend we were an away team. We could bring up new ideas to talk about like sci fi writers do

We could pretend we were an away team on the planet earth. We have landed to study the people here and their cultures. We watch them and try to figure out why they talk the way they do, why they act the way they do, etc.

When a scientist does these things, as a scientist he puts his emotions and judgements aside. The scientist is a note taker and an interpreter only.

We got no scientist here. We have people who cannot dispassionately discuss scientific ideas. We got people who let their emotion and moral judgements interfere with the function of the away team.

To make matters worse, these emotional people who cannot be dispassionate scientists have taken it upon themselves to attack the legitimate scientists. They want to force their emotions and judgements on the science work of the away team.

If you are an anthropologist who is on the away team to earth, you cannot be emotional or judgemental. If you see the planets inhabitants kill babies, they kill babies period. It is not your job to make a judgement about that.

If one of your fellow away team members says "This subgroup within the alien culture seems to be weaker and less healthy than the majority. We have also observed many of this subgroup are homosexuals." You cannot go nuts because this scientific observation contradicts your personal feelings. It is a scientific observation made for the away team and for the report back to star fleet.

These threads are not meant for people with a grudge to come in and post their jeers. They are meant for people to post their scientific, emotionless, anthropological observations about the inhabitants of the planet earth. Or what their imagination or intuition tells them might be going on with the subject under observation.

In the picture of the Niger baby, I asked "do those thin arms look familiar?".

I think people are not watching their sci fi movies. Or they are not thinking.

You can clearly see thin arms in this picture. Just like the Niger baby. You can see a short squat torso. Just like The Niger baby. You can see a big fat head. Just like the Niger baby.

So, as an away team member who was chosen for their insatiable curiosity, their keen observation abilities and their mental prowess to connect unrelated ideas, what is your excuse to your commanding officer when he asks why you did not report such obvious connections?

NigerBabyBlueAlienSmall.jpg

Guest c4evap

BorisP.......hahahahahahahaha........you've done it again. You are most certainly a hoot! I am really starting to enjoy your posts. I was feeling kinda down today (no doubt you will tell me it's because I'm lopsided or something similar) but after reading more of your posts....well, all I can say is thank you (have to stop here, laughing too hard) and keep up the good work! Bless you.

c4 :D