The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goal obviously is to make it to back to Commodore. It's a little hard now that the rank of Fleet Captain has been added but I'm sure its worth it. I was busted down to Lt.Cmdr like the rest of you but am now a Commander again.

My goal obviously is to make it to back to Commodore. It's a little hard now that the rank of Fleet Captain has been added but I'm sure its worth it. I was busted down to Lt.Cmdr like the rest of you but am now a Commander again.

Don't feel bad. The EXACT same thing happened to me. I was at Commodore too. Really though, I am all about that Fleet Captain rank. I was like Mav when it came to getting past captain.

my 130rd post... Whatever :rolleyes:

I believe this post should put me at Lt. :D

Same as Data was, I do believe. B)

Data is Lt.Commander. I think you should re-watch your Star Trek :lol:

A man can dream can't he? LOL :D

Hmm... In 3 months c4 has gone up from Recruit through about 12 or 13 ranks. The point of the 'new' ranks was to make it really hard to get into the admiral ranks, but at this rate we'll have a whole fleet of fleet admirals by the end of the year.

P.S. My REAL post count is actually my post count minus 5000. I put the 5000 to artifically make myself fleet admiral. So really I should only be a Fleet Captain.

Hmm... In 3 months c4 has gone up from Recruit through about 12 or 13 ranks. The point of the 'new' ranks was to make it really hard to get into the admiral ranks, but at this rate we'll have a whole fleet of fleet admirals by the end of the year.

P.S. My REAL post count is actually my post count minus 5000. I put the 5000 to artifically make myself fleet admiral. So really I should only be a Fleet Captain.

You should just make it so that staff can only make it to Admiral Rank and only you can make it to Fleet Admiral Rank

Guest c4evap

Please don't forget I was here for a while and made Captain. Then I got knocked back down to an LT or Ensign (or sumptin). Then down to recruit. Then climbed back up in rank.

Hummmmmmmmmmm...mayhaps you are trying in a round-a-bout way to tell me I am posting too often???

EDIT: Hummmmmmmmm...maybe I should not have posted an answer... ;)

EDIT 2: I was just thinking...since the ranking don't really mean anything at all...then what is the big deal???

c4 B)

Please don't forget I was here for a while and made Captain. Then I got knocked back down to an LT or Ensign (or sumptin). Then down to recruit. Then climbed back up in rank.

Hummmmmmmmmmm...mayhaps you are trying in a round-a-bout way to tell me I am posting too often???

EDIT 2: I was just thinking...since the ranking don't really mean anything at all...then what is the big deal???

c4 B)

10.63 posts per day? Thats nothing.... Ok, well, not nothing. But you are the exception, not the rule, and if nite adjusts the ranks based off of you, that would truely suck for people like me.

Guest c4evap

c4 B)

10.63 posts per day? Thats nothing.... Ok, well, not nothing. But you are the exception, not the rule, and if nite adjusts the ranks based off of you, that would truely suck for people like me.

That would suck indeed! Everyone...listen...I post a lot sometimes because...well, sometimes I have a lot to say. Geez and crackers...isn't that the point of a forum? It's Nite's site...if he wants me to stop I'll turn in my logon and cancel my account!!! So Nite...am I a problem?

c4 :thinking:

c4 B)

That would suck indeed! Everyone...listen...I post a lot sometimes because...well, sometimes I have a lot to say. Geez and crackers...isn't that the point of a forum? It's Nite's site...if he wants me to stop I'll turn in my logon and cancel my account!!! So Nite...am I a problem?

c4 :thinking:

ur a happy chicken today c4 :p

Guest c4evap

Just don't wish to be anyone's problem. That's all. I'm actually in a pretty good mood considering I'm at work. ;)

c4 B)

Just don't wish to be anyone's problem. That's all. I'm actually in a pretty good mood considering I'm at work. ;)

c4 B)

i dont think anyone would think that as long as you arent spammin with crap then no probs.

have fun at work :p

My last post was a bit sarcastic. I appologize if I forgot the put the tags in there. No one here (anymore) is a problem. Just remember that VonHelton and a few others posted about 2,000 messages in a week when the forums were reset a while back.