Fill in the blank game (DS9)

macnbc

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Uh.. excuse MEeee, interrupted Gharak. But I believe that I am the tailor here. Any girly things the crew will be wearing will come from me. In fact the girly things they are wearing right now _____

panseys in flower pots, and panseys painted on the walls.

Well, Chief O'brien, being the miracle worker he is, had the Defient fit as a fiddle again, in record time.

Suddenly, the ships Con received a message from Starfleet command. The Message was: "Sisko, __________

try to resurrect the High Gull and prepare Cardassia for a new war with the Federation! And so he returned to his homeworld, leaving Sisko, who was on his way to sector 098512-8972. On his way there he passed through sector 256987452n245698413059. But there was a bug in the navigational computers and since this bug causes a systemwide crash after reading sector designations longer than 12 figures, the Defiant was now adrift.... What the FUUUU...! Oh, I can't say that on tv, can I, Mused Sisko! Get the systems back online Chief! Yes sir, replied O'Brien. There is only one slight problem, I need to go to the loo urgently, but the systemcrash locked the door and I can't hold out much longer. _____

Guest c4evap

crewman c4evap. "Sure...go ahead and pee on me!", yelled c4. Now I'm a freakin" toilet! First someone steals my idea for a DS9 word game thread and now this! Just then the Defiant was rocked by a huge ____________

c4 :p

Guest c4evap

O'Brien realized he had farted and now had a "turtle head". Not wanting the others to know he had almost crapped his jockys, O'Brien whipped out a phaser pistol and dropping his pants ______

c4 :p

hey, will you get on fixing the nav computer allready, dammit! We're dead in the water, euh.., space here! Are you sure you don't want me to clean up my mess over here first? Asked O'Brien. Yes, I'm sure, yelled Sisko, Now get on it! Ay sir, was O'Briens reply and with that he ____