Fill in the blank game (DS9)

macnbc

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colorful, as the paint balls were dispersed in a wide field, rather then a narrow focused one.

So, Kira was safe, since she was just barely splattered by any paint at all, and they were all out of ammo.

"Well, scratch that idea," said Sisko... I think it's time we ______

Guest c4evap

cardboard cutout of that stupid Target dog (the one with the black ring around it's eye). "Holy batsh!t", yelled Bashir. "Who you callin' holy?", demanded Kira...but before Bashir could answer Kira had pulled a banana from beneath her tunic and with one fell swoop...crammed it into his ______________________

c4 :p

Guest c4evap

over for you, said Kira and phasered Bashir right in his short and curlies. Just then Odo ran into the room (past a still screaming/burning Bashir) and announced an attack on the station was about to take place. It's the Altorans...and they've come for our ___________

Guest c4evap

that we are very busy hopping between this thread and the Voyager thread. That'll keep 'em busy for a while. With that, Odo shapeshifted into a _____________________

Guest c4evap
franchise and i want it now.

dont forget puny execs that i am a starfleet captain and i have a spaceship - whereas you are only human and not as well developed as me so ner ner and give me what i want or i will _________

kill Maverick for posting too late and mucking up the overall smooth run we had going! Now...go get me a __________