fill in the blanks game (TOS)

maverick

Guest c4evap

don't worry Jim...I'll be tender. Once on board the shuttle Spock set a course for the "thing". I'm going to use the transporter, he radioed back, to remove a section. "Beaming now"....but nothing happened (insert heavy-overtone music here). Captain, radioed Spock...there seems to be something caught in the transporter buffer...one moment please. After dicking around for a while with several dozen buttons and switches Spock ___________

c4 ;)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have a sample of..."

That was as far as Spock got before an executive from NBC beamed in next to him. The executive proclaimed "I am from network Standards & Practices division. There is NO WAY we can allow this obscene plot device to continue! We demand that instead of a container of gooey white liquid, that you use something more sexually ambiguous and/or family friendly. Such as ______________________"

Guest c4evap

just one freakin' reason mister and you're outta here! Spock decided quickly it would be best to heed their council. He remembered the time they had warned him off doing that stupid poetry LP but he hadn't listened. Dicking around some more with the flashing buttons and switches Spock announced..."Captain, I have found the problem with the transporter buffer". Sliding up those three sliders on the controls (bing...bing...bing) a small, square object appeared on the platform. "I have it Captain!", said Spock. "Well?", demanded Kirk. "Captain...it appears to be...what used to be known as...an 8-track tape!". "An 8-track tape?", a puzzled Kirk asked. "Yes Captain", replied Spock...and it has your name on it...WAIT!...there's more printing on it...it says something about an individual named Lucy and...it's difficult to make out...Lucy in the sky with...that's all I can make out Captain". Kirk thought back to a time when he was simply known as Bill and realizing exactly what Spock had found ____________________

c4 ~ hope y'all get this reference ;)

.... had found, he broke into a gentle, little scary, smile. Lucy in the Sky with Duckies! Oh, boy! Oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy oh boy! My favorite tune! "Mr Spock, stick it in the slot! and hit play!" "Oh! This is gonna be good!" Kirk thought. As the first chord zanged through the ship and the probe, faces of people lit up. "Hey," you could here all around, "I know this tune... I'm gonna sing along!" Meanwhile, on the bridge, Kirk gulped in as much air as his suit could handle without splitting at the seam. He struck a pose, flung out his arms and took it away "______________

[Clip of Kirk in the sky with Diamonds Somehow this clip was edited to sound like "Lucy" in stead of "Duckies." Don't know who did it, or why....]

Guest c4evap

"Lucy in The Sky With Duckies", he wailed. That was enough for the NBC execs. "You were warned Mr. Spock!", they intoned and summarily ripped the latex ears from his head!!! Letting out a blood-curdling scream Spock ______________

c4 :p

Guest c4evap

gave him a neck pinch effectly ending his wailing. At the very same time Scotty was _______________

c4 B)

trying to duplicate the tape, but while he was doing this, a little very ugly dwarf appeared next to him. "I'm the chief representative of the RI** in the Federation", he said, "and what you'e doing is illegal! Now, you will be fined for this and prosecuted, your rank will be revoked and you'll be banished from the Galaxy without trial or appeal! Got that, mister!" "Now wait one god-damn-minute" replied Kirk, who had woken up because of the noise the little dwarf was making, "You can't just take my chief engineer like that, I'll____

"have you locked up in the brig!"

At which point Captain Kirk lifted the dwarf (causing his shirt to become torn), and hauled him off into the turbolift with a couple of redshirts. The giant penis had mysteriously disappeared by this point, so the Enterprise continued on course to __________________

I'll figure out something original to do with you. And when I do, I've got a feeling, you - won't - like - it. Fop!" Kirk cranked the com, "Scottie, pedal to the metal, we gotta get going." "Aye, captain and thank god for ________________

retain my sanity working under the deadlines ye give me." "I'll be in my quarters, inform me when we arrive." Kirk snagged and ripped his shirt open on the way into the turbolift. Once he had left, Spock took over, causing Chekov to make a smartass remark along the lines of __________________________

the subject lost any interest, when it hit him he had been slacking off again. And at a pretty bad time, indeed. The momentary forward momentum of the warp field seemed to stretch out in all directions, while something pushed in on them from above and below. Checkov felt like a zit being popped. Everything turned iridescent blue, and with a *pop* ___________

four penises in four points in space and all are sensing them.

THE UNIVERSE STARTS SPEWING OUT ANTI-TIME.

"oh dear" said everyone. "its time to break out the topographic imaging scanner.

"i wonder how big the anomaly is in the past" wondered everybody for the sake of keepin it simple