fill in the blanks game (TOS)

maverick

all is quiet on the enterprise bridge. there are some good sci fi noises occurring in the background. james t is looking over some crew evaluations when mr sulu turns to the captain with a scared look on his face.

"theres something out there captain"

"what is it mr sulu? replied kirk, alert and ready for action immediatlely.

sensors are having trouble identifying it sir but its so big that __________

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

it has a "five skin"...why...it's...it's...it's a space penis sir! Kirk studied the gigantic space penis intently. In all his years in Starfleet Command he had _____________

c4 ;)

normal for us to have this sort of thing in the third season. Perhaps we should try to communicate with it. Uhura, open hailing frequencies, I want to _________________

(P.S. The reason why I hadn't started a TOS thread like I did DS9 and TNG is because I was waiting until DS9 got to about 10 pages before starting 'nother one)

started spitting at the ship.

"keep those shields up scotty, its looking for an opening" yelled kirk through the communicator.

uhura was about to faint when she realised that she knew a language it would understand _____________________________________________________

She started moaning. But at this point the penis began to penetrate the shields. "Scotty, more power to the shields" yelled Kirk. "I'm givin' it all I can, sir. I canna change the laws of physics, sir. Only thing I can do now, is tie in the auxiliary power" was Montgomery Scotts answer. "Do it" replied Kirk. "Spock, what are ____

scalp." "This is a brain sucker", said Spock. "It sucks brains. Do you know what its doing?" "No," said Kirk. "Starving," said Spock, who broke into hysterical laughter. Thinking this was somewhat unusual for Spock, Kirk _______________

Guest c4evap

been done to death in a mess of EPs. "Drat", mummbled Kirk. "Spock, get to your station, check the EP database". "We need to know if this penis is in anyway connected (no pun intended) to that gi-gundo amobea thingy we battled in ____________________

c4 :p