fill in the blanks game (TOS)

maverick

make awful adverts for a bran based cereal. "But I am far too old and fat," said kirk, "and no-one will believe this is my real hair."

"You should go bald." said Picard, "it works for me"

"Captain," said Data, " I can do nearly as many calculations as a low spec 3d graphics card"

"Indeed," said Picard, "please render me an image of__________________________

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an image of..."

"Captain," interrupted Data, "I believe we're in the wrong thread."

"Quite right, Data, we're supposed to be in the TNG thread right now. Mr. O'Brien, energize."

With that, Picard and Data transported back to their thread, leaving Kirk and crew to ________________

find some bigger rocks." Kirk smirked, and told Scotty where he could find some bigger rocks. "No Cap'n, I mean CRYSTALS." Spock cleared his throat. "Captain, I believe we can find some dilithium crystals on _______________"

that could fuel dozens of starships for years.

The Captain gave the bridge crew a smug look. "I'll be right down for the crystal extraction, Scotty," he said, ripping his shirt on the corner of his chair as he got out. "But first I have to change my uniform."

While the Captain was changing and getting the crystals removed from his underside, Spock ordered the ship to proceed as ordered to ______________________

decided he really didn't care for this place after all and had Scotty beam them back up. Kirk felt like blowing up some Klingons, so they set a course for the neutral zone. On the way there ________________________

Guest c4evap

13:30 hours and time for his mombo lesson. He was therefore excusing Chekov from work till further notice. "It's too bad we don't have a holodeck", muttered Bones. "I'd like to see you in a tutu Ensign". Checkov began to move with purpose towards the doctor, gyrating his hips as he did so. Closer and closer until ________

c4 :p

Guest c4evap

repeat the doctor's trip to "The Guardian Of Forever" ending up on 1020's Earth. Nurse Chapel then went through the ship stabbing everyone with the hypo-spray while muttering to herself... "I shoulda been Number One. I was Number One in the freakin' pilot. Freakin' network execs!". She was knocking the crew out left and right until she met up with ________

c4 :p