the borisP funeral - lets keep it funeral like

maverick

we are gathered here today to celebrate the passing of borisp. his life on the forum was short lived but full of vigour.

i didnt like the vast majority of what he posted it was offensive and biased. i also believe he was mentally ill. it was very sad he treat the board as he did and was abusive of its users.

speaking personally i like the board and took it a bit too personally when he was bein so offensive. i like what we got in here. its alike a community based on respect and tolerance and it made me fell bad that someone tried to fuck it up.

i came in lookin for a fight after he was gone and didnt like that. i was still pretty frustrated with events and hadnt put away my feelings. so i just want things back to subnormal around here

i thought the guy had some ok stuff to offer at times but sadly he didnt get how people wanted to be treated.

worst thing is is that for the first few days i was posting i was still angry about the situation and found myself seeking conflict, which isnt good.

i didnt post this to be an argumentative thread just simply to acknowledge that we have had to tolerate borisp for so long that we can express our thoughts about the issue instead of hangin on to em. and then move on.

wonderin how others are feelin. im voting, damn shame he couldnt chill

laters

EDIT: i have discussed this thread with the mods and would politely request that posts are in keeping with the posting rules. :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I can truly express how much that I can't stand BorisP in just a few words. I have seen Happeh aka Boris on a number of forums, not just this one, several high profile game forums and places like UGO have all had Boris trawl their depths either recently or not so.

I am glad he's gone and I am really glad he's not on any of the other forums I frequent. I have to admit the guy sickened me in so many different ways I lost count.

Wasn't this locked..... Changed your mind Fenris???

And about Borisp, he had potential if he wasn't so terribly stubborn and provocative.

Some threads actually had the potential to be good discussions, but he could never keep it friendly or listen to someone.

I have never dealt with him personally, but judging from most of his posts, he seemed rather set in his ways. When someone has that type of an attitude, I just usually steer clear of them. I do however understand your feelings about him, Maverick. It's not right to treat others on this forum as he did. Voted for damned shame he couldn't chill....

Guest c4evap

I think Elderbear was BorisP and voted that way! ;)

Seriously though...the worst thing about BorisP (IMHO) was his ability to bring out the absolute worst in me. I, like Maverick, found myself spoiling for a fight with him (and I must admit I found it a bit of fun at times). I do not enjoy that aspect of myself...that I actually gave someone that much power over me. When I first joined this wonderful community and read his posts I really thought he was just being silly and pulling everyone's collective leg. Well, it didn't take long to realize that was not the case. I know some here found some of the things he had to say interesting. Mayhaps he did have a point with some things...but his overall attitude blinded and set me on a collision course with him. I'm not blaming him entirely...I can be a bit of a snot sometimes all on my own. I suppose we all have days like that...huh? Anywho...rest in peace BorisP...I don't think we'll meet again in this lifetime.

c4 B)

Guest c4evap
You won't meet him here c4, I can assure you of that. Elsewhere though, watch out, because he still lurks the WWW...waiting...

To me, that's a scary thought.

I just pray he does not influence some impressionable young person in a negative manner.

I find it's better not to talk about those who aren't around anymore, and it's better to say nothing than something bad ^^

... so, that's all I'll say. He's not dead, though... just look at his website ^^

I didn't even know he had his own website. Jeepers creepers!

c4 B)

Guest c4evap
Just try this: Google --> Happeh Theory or BorisP

I had searched before on happeh (someone mentioned that name in the "Who built the pyramids" thread-can't remember who) and found some boards where he had been. They pretty much had the same opinion. But if you're talking about "www.borisp.com" my browser couldn't locate the webpage so maybe it's closed down now.

c4 B)

I had searched before on happeh (someone mentioned that name in the "Who built the pyramids" thread-can't remember who) and found some boards where he had been. They pretty much had the same opinion. But if you're talking about "www.borisp.com" my browser couldn't locate the webpage so maybe it's closed down now.

c4 B)

That may be gone, but this remains: http://www.happeh.com/HappehFuBook/HappehFuIndexPage.htm

But as someone on irc pointed out: http://angrypenis.org/ also still exists, I have decided to post it so mainly c4 can see it.

[c4evap: beware of this devilish attempt on your life.. you may laugh yourself to death as the laughs will cause your body to spasm and the convulsions will eventually rock you usunder...however I will await with open arms to pick you up :) :) :) hohoho more souls...!!]

Guest c4evap

c4 B)

That may be gone, but this remains: http://www.happeh.com/HappehFuBook/HappehFuIndexPage.htm

But as someone on irc pointed out: http://angrypenis.org/ also still exists, I have decided to post it so mainly c4 can see it.

Wow! Can I say that again? Wow! Happeh Fu and all the rest. Man, he's as frelled up as a football bat! I had NO idea! I thought he just posted to a few forums. Thanks Fenriswolf. I'm gonna delve into this stuff more deeply and maybe change my life for the better :p

[c4evap: beware of this devilish attempt on your life.. you may laugh yourself to death as the laughs will cause your body to spasm and the convulsions will eventually rock you usunder...however I will await with open arms to pick you up :) :) :) hohoho more souls...!!]

Now I'm really scared... *c4 cringes and hides under the bed*

c4 B)

You're welcome c4 hehe. On a serious note, yeah, he's frelled alright. And the more I think on it, the more I agree with maverick that we needed a place to vent about him since he was totally off the wall...

You need to check out his attack on one of the Blues News guys for instance.