Favourite Trek Doctor

bbbb

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Doctor comes a close second, but I like Bashir more because of his friendship with O'Brien. That's something I liked best about DS9, and I feel that no other Trek series captured. Two guys, best friends, just goofing off in their spare time, playing out simulation in the Holodeck. Kinda stuff I do with my best friend except we use a XBox and the game is Halo instead of Fighting Naxis over Britain in the Holodeck.

Phlox was a funny but well educaded doctor (along with his several diplomas in other fields), but sure Crusher was the female, so the selection is easy... Bashir was just a space station doctor. How good could he be? Can not say anything about The Doctor (Voyager never aired in Greece) and McCoy, well, are we talking about ancient history here?

I voted for McCoy' date=' no Effing contest. Not only was he openly racist, but he perscribed booze to crewmen sometimes, got his groove on many times, AND he swore like a sailor. Awesome.[/quote']

All this is true...

I voted for Doctor Crusher, but what about Dr. Katherine Pulaski? Does anybody remember

her? ;)

She was a cheap filler for whatever reason, but she was strong enough to finish out the series if she had to.

I voted for Phlox because I figure if you are going to give your loyalty to something (NX01) you stick to it. Also I liked him personally, he was well acted and like McCoy he stood up to the captain and what he believed in, but the comeraderie wasn't there.

• 2 weeks later...

Its got to be Robert Picardos Doctor for me! So many classic moments and was defo the best character in Voyager. Who can forget his "Deploy the Photonic cannon" and the pips on his lapel winking into existance as the ECH. Most of the other characters were fairly flat but were some nice moments with Tuvok and Neelix. Phlox seemed to have a lot of potential but was not really exploited well enough, but then Enterprise was a fairly poor affair anyway. I can still watch reruns of Voyager and TNG, but really cant be bothered with the others.

I say the Doctor still, b/c he was the aspect of evry role rolled up in to one. He is an acomplished Doc. He is a comando. He is a friggin hologram, so you cant kill him in the common aspect. and he is just a funny guy.

Now Bashir on the other hand. he too was good, but he was kinda annoying, sry.

But if they made Kovel in to a Docotor/Head of Tal Shiar, THEN I WPULD VOTE FOR HIM!!!!