Famous Last Words

psheldrake1

I thought you meant real last words...

I think it was Oscar Wilde's last words that as he lay in his deathbed staring up he said "Either this wall paper goes or I do."

but I think one of the coolest SCI FI last words would be that of Senator Palpatine/Darth Sidious/Emperor :

*In Reponse to - Skywalker : "No...I'll never turn to the dark side. I am a Jedi...like my father before me."

Emperor - "....So be it. Jedi."

And GREAT almost-last words from Dr. John Mathewson played by John Lithgow in The Manhattan Project upon attempts to diffuse a nuclear warhead in a US nukes lab :

"*sigh* Ok this is either gonna work or it's not...Looks like we got about...30 seconds...Anybody wanna make a bet?? No? Ok on 3."

Lord help my poor soul.

~~ Edgar Allan Poe, writer, d. October 7, 1849

I am ready.

~~ Woodrow Wilson, US President, d. 1924

Et tu, Brute?

Assassinated.

~~ Gaius Julius Caesar, Roman Emperor, d. 44 BC

I am still alive!

Stabbed to death by his own guards - (as reported by Roman historian Tacitus)

~~ Gaius Caligula, Roman Emperor, d.41 AD

Put out the light.

~~ Theodore Roosevelt, US President, d. 1919

Wells, Herbert George "H. G." (1866-1946)

"Go away. I'm all right."

• 3 weeks later...

Me Playing Paintball: "TIME OUT!!!!, I lost my shoe!"

My friend calling me to tell me he wrecked his car (while drunk): "Yo, I just wrecked my car" in the backround "Sir, put the phone down, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law, you have the right to an attorney if you cannot [line goes dead]"

My brother at the age of 3, explaining to the police why he was choking on a quarter: "It just popped into my mouth!!!"

Me before smashing my car at 90+mph: "OH GOD, MY ENGINE!!!"

Me, wrecking my friends car, after he wrecked it drunk: "F***, this ones going to hurt [shredding noise as car tears across mountain side], I wonder if anyone saw that"

Officers last words, yelling at me for wrecking the car, right before he lost his job (i recorded this to my voicemail) "Hang up the phone, give me that peice of shit [still holding phone], IM GOING TO KICK YOUR NEW YORK ASS, I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY STATE AGAIN"

mE: "Officer, I work for your state"

Officer: "I DONT CARE, IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS AND WIPE IT ALL OVER THE HIGHWAY!!!, GET OUT OF MY STATE NOW, WHOS COMING TO PICK YOU UP, YOUR DAD?"

mE: "yeah"

oficer: "GOOD, I BET HE IS FROM NEW YORK TOO, I HOPE HE WRECKS HIS CAR, CAUSE THEN IM GOING TO KICK HIS ASS TOO, YOU f***IN NEW YORKERS, IM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL"

In the end...he lost his job in exchange for me dropping charges against the department.

I got a million of these, ill put more up later