Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

Yep, I hear ya sister. Gonna add some hot pink to my sig, and change it to:

I don't know which I find harder: Having a Zero in my name, and having people ignore my sig (and the fact that I own the domain name itsazero.com) and call me sov13t, or being a Doctor Who fan.

OWNED!

@Ensign Pella: btw your signature doesnt reveal the answer to meateaters question... unless i got one of the words wrong...

1/10 since i cant figure out what it is Oo

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I hear ya sister. Gonna add some hot pink to my sig, and change it to:

I don't know which I find harder: Having a Zero in my name, and having people ignore my sig (and the fact that I own the domain name itsazero.com) and call me sov13t, or being a Doctor Who fan.

OWNED!

@Ensign Pella: btw your signature doesnt reveal the answer to meateaters question... unless i got one of the words wrong...

*Sigh* Admittedly I could be a transgendered f-to-m, it does work both ways afterall, however, looking at my sig, my name and my icon WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transgendered / Transsexual = People that dress up as Count Dracula, move to Transilvania, right? Or was that people that are sexually attracted to Transients (ie. Hobos, bums*, squatters, etc)

Oh and 9 / 10 for the Doctor with the Dalek Bumps. (Sorry, I found the 'Overweight / Shy Around Women' Doctor hilarious)

* No no no, I don't mean the one you sit on.

It's a picture of how the Dalek looked after it went through the trash compactor. :cyclops:

I can't see yours at all right now; so, I'm afraid you get zero.

(GASP) All I can see is one X. Does that mean you are X0 in the chromosome department, as well? ;)

Gosh, I don't know what I'd do without my X. Then again, I'm sure I'll find somebody else eventually. ;)

Transgendered / Transsexual = People that dress up as Count Dracula, move to Transilvania, right? Or was that people that are sexually attracted to Transients (ie. Hobos, bums*, squatters, etc)

Oh and 9 / 10 for the Doctor with the Dalek Bumps. (Sorry, I found the 'Overweight / Shy Around Women' Doctor hilarious)

PML!!!!!!! It's The Rocky Horror Show.

S0V13T...you are a nuckin' fut! Everyone knows "transsexual" means "having sex while crossing state lines". Ca mon...

c4 ;)

could shrink the Signature though - into nothing - REMEBER THAT LITTLE FACT ABOUT FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!!!

Honestly!!! - some people are just asking for PM's

Hey, can I beat a dead horse too???

To: Petty Officer meateater...Don't worry bout the kitty pic. If the moderators have a problem with it they will let you know.

c4 ;)

I guess I just found out... the moderators killed my kitten! Or did I erase it by mistake? Pls let me know... just for curiosity's sake.

I'm voting for the fluffy thing since I always seem to show up right after Stitch, what the hell is that about anyway?

Anyhoo, fluffy gets a 8 for being different, meateater personally gets a 4 for not knowing to go to dictionary.com before so many posts trying to figure out Pella's sig.

I'm voting for the fluffy thing since I always seem to show up right after Stitch, what the hell is that about anyway?

Anyhoo, fluffy gets a 8 for being different, meateater personally gets a 4 for not knowing to go to dictionary.com before so many posts trying to figure out Pella's sig.

Lol - I've added a new line to my signature, tho it still doesn't makes 100% better, it makes sense to me.

QFT :)

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

(Meateater successfully proved this 31/08/05 5:10am in the 'Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2) thread on this forum)

*grin* that's pretty funny. That's the first signature I've seen with coraborating evidence following. Maybe quote a couple authors to add some further credence to the claim and you could author a paper on the subject.

I have another submission for my avatar (having a hard time finding something that really screams "this is what I stand for". Maybe this one says something about my outer self. Then again, maybe not :cyclops: .

I can't afford an avatar.

You think on a Fleet Captains salary you would be able to spring for one. Stop spending it all on that crack cocaine; its bad for you.

I'd be a better postion to advise on your avatar id I knew what the chinese words translated as.

That's for me to know and you to find out. ;) I just hope TFMF doesn't find out or I may get another wrist slapping :( .

That's for me to know and you to find out. ;) I just hope TFMF doesn't find out or I may get another wrist slapping :( .

;) I'm guessing it's a Chinese take on the one you posted earlier.....which i beleive was also chinese......Well anyway at least this one dosn't move about