Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrr - 0 as it isn't appropriate

I would say that its too quirky and cartoony to be inapropriate but will leave it up to the moderators to delete the attachment if it offends even one person (as I don't seem to have control to delete the attachment without deleting the entire post and confusing the thread).

How about this then:

even more inappropriate!!!!! ;) Remember this is a Family Friendly Forum

Yes, your right. That was going way to far. :)

I like that flower!!!. The squirrel,hoever, was deeply alarming!!!!! - pml

Ummm, its a wolf. A Bad Wolf. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I thought it was a racoon the first time I saw it. :)

even more inappropriate!!!!! ;) Remember this is a Family Friendly Forum

Yes, your right. That was going way to far. :)

I like that flower!!!. The squirrel,hoever, was deeply alarming!!!!! - pml

Ummm, its a wolf. A Bad Wolf. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I thought it was a racoon the first time I saw it. :)

LMAO - That's how deeply alarming it was - I wasn't focusing on what animal it was blushes

Jeeze, I can't believe that meateater's avatar has been totally ignored. Feel free to ignore rating my avatar however.

I rate that as a 9 as I remember the little movie it came from and laughed my head off. Nice job. Ah, heck, why not a 10. It runs smoothly as well.

edit: but wait, who's is the original? Yours or Synexo?

Definately not mine. I didn't get it from Synexo, however. I found it on another site and thought it hilarious as well as appropriate for this one. If Synexo objects to me using it... tough! He'll/she'll have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers! HaHaHaHa! :D Just kidding. Contact me and I'll think about changing it.

EDIT: Actually, just changed it. But it's really small...

EDIT: Nevermind...

I did consider whether or not the pic was appropriate for this forum, especially after the recent... breaches of common etiquacy. I thought not, but that's my own opinion. Please believe me when I say that it's simply an attempt at humor, and not meant to be an offensive sexual innuendo. If it is offensive to the brass, pls let me know and I'll...'sniff'...remove it. But the kitten is so cute... Look, it's frowning...