Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty nice with all those romulans. A family photoalbum?

I rate it 8/10 (it's small and little rough, but w sum work it would be up to 9.5/10)

Hey isn't one of them Counsellor Troi?

Made a new avatar a few minutes ago...

bsg1978muffy4bi.gif <--- (move cursor on the avatar to know where it's from, filename)

Also a desktop wallpaper ---> romulanlogodsktop6pi.th.jpg

i really like those two 1978 BSG avatars, not a big fan of the series back then but those are both really cool, i like my avatar but i would like to learn how to take GIFs like that so i can capture Picard as Dixon Hill in First Contact shooting up those borg and screaming.

both those BSG avatars 10/10

i really like those two 1978 BSG avatars, not a big fan of the series back then but those are both really cool, i like my avatar but i would like to learn how to take GIFs like that so i can capture Picard as Dixon Hill in First Contact shooting up those borg and screaming.

both those BSG avatars 10/10

I asked the same question on this thread (?) a month ago...

Another forumuser (Mateya) told me that Photoshop CS2 can be used for animation. I've used Photoshop before it was made for PCs (Mac user back in the early '90s) and I didn't know that Photoshop these days could make animations.

To capture video I use ffdshow to grab a selected range (50 frames or so saved as PNG).

The "work" part is to add all of those frames into a singel Photoshop document, adjusting the hue/saturation/brightness/etc (if needed) for all the frames, animating with different layers and finally resizeing the canvas and image.

Muffet and Lucifer took about 1 hour each to make (from grabbing to saving as a gif).

And to stay on topic: I rate the screaming Picard of your's 8.5/10 (good quality, little off-center).

And STR82Us: 9.5/10 (excellent work)

Photoshop doesn't do it (at least not mine), but you can send it to ImageReady to take care of it. Then again, I don't like CS and went back to v7, but the filters and some effects still stay and work fine if you reinstall over CS then uninstall it.

EDT: oops, sorry TFMF, you always turn out nice work 9/10

I've no idea what your avatar represents (sorry), it looks a bit mysterious.... But it is a bit smallish...

I'll give it a 7.

I'd also like to add that I really like S0V13T's new avatar, with the logo in S-man chest and all, nice. But since he didn't post it here, I'll not rate it. Further, even though I've not been promoted (some 500 posts to go still), I still decided I wanted to change my avatar. :)

My old avatar sucked (I don't even remember what it was) , so I found a new one.

redson.jpg

Heres the entire image, for the sake of context.

Unkempt.jpg

I found it on somethingawful.com's phoptoshop phriday (obviouslly) the theme was "How would you improve the upcomming superman movie". The charecter is from the "Red Son" mini series